CHAPTER - 19

Y/N's POV :

I tossed the empty coffee cup in my office's dustbin and turned my chair in the direction of the big window, from where you can see the city. The view was beautiful and peaceful but it wasn't enough to actually provide peace to my heart and mind.

 The view was beautiful and peaceful but it wasn't enough to actually provide peace to my heart and mind

I sighed and closed to eyes to relax my brain. It's been two days since blondie told me everything. Next day, I called experienced doctors and therapists, all over the world to check up on her and shifted her to another hospital, which is one of the best hospital here.

It wasn't a long process to do all that because money isn't a problem. The hospital, where blondie admitted her wasn't bad but I still did it to give my mind some peace.

The blondie is definitely rich because she is a lawyer but infront of me, her money is nothing. Her annual income is what I make in 10 minutes.

<satisfying smirk>

Some people say that money can't buy happiness and some says that money is the only way for them to be happy. I think both of the statements are true. If you give a poor some money, who haven't ate anything for a week, they will be definitely happy. But if you give money to someone who already have it and is suffering from depression, will not be happy.

Sometimes, people need money to be happy and sometimes they just want someone's company. Someone who can listen to them without judging them and love them unconditionally.

<sigh sadly>

I also wanted to kill those bastard men who did it to her but blondie said there was no need of that. A huge fight broke out in prison years ago, in which they were brutally killed along with some other prisoners.

They were lucky that they died because I wouldn't have let them die just like that. I would have tortured them until they would have been on their knees, begging me to kill them.

They literally destroyed her life.

I got up from my chair when I saw it was time to leave. I went to my personal parking lot which was just for me and my family members to use and sat in my car, driving toward the hospital.

When I told Mina about my decison to help Ms. Manoban, she encouraged me being the best friend she is but she also told me to not get my hopes up because the chances are very low.

But there is nothing wrong in trying, right?

<sigh>

I reached the hospital and directly went toward her room. Blondie wasn't here today becasue she had some important work and yes, she finally told me her her name.

Park Roseanne.

She told me to call her rosé though.

I still remember the glare she sent my way when I called her blondie. She looked like she was ready to kill me right then and there but restricted herself from doing so.

I was doing a lot of thinking on why she trusted me but she just told me that Ms. Manoban have mentioned about me alot of times and when I said my name, she knew it was me.

I entered inside her room and saw her laying peacefully on the bed. Her eyes were focused on the ceiling. I was a little afraid to approach Ms. Manoban because I have not talked to her any other time I was here.

I don't wanted to startle her.

Or make her scared.

There was a small chair beside her bed so I removed my blazer then put it on the back of the chair then sat silently and tried to gain her attention.

“Hey!” <nothing>

“Ms. Manoban.” <silence>

Rosé told me to call her by her name but I am not sure if I should do that or not. After debating on it for some time, I finally decided to call her by her name.

“Lisa!”

Finally, she moved her eyes from the ceiling and looked at me. She didn't said anything though. She just kept looking at me with a blank look on her face.

I didn't liked it a bit.

I was used to see her smile but not like this.

It made me even more determined to make her smile.

I am not good at talking with someone unless they are the one asking me questions but I still tried my best to rant about random things. I asked her how she was, told her random things like weather report because that was the only thing I could think about.

But she never said anything.

I went home that night when it was time for her to sleep.

Still determined to make her smile.

<sigh>

____________________
SHE NEEDS TO BE LOVED,
WITH PASSION, WITH AN AIR
OF LOYALTY, WITH A SENSE
OF AWE AND BEAUTY.

BLESSED ARE THE LIPS
THAT SHALL DRINK FROM HER CUP.
BLESSED IS THE SOUL
THAT SHALL ENJOY HER COMPANY.

BLESSED ARE THE HEART
THAT SHALL CARRY HER FRAGRANCE,
BLESSED ARE THE BODIES
THAT SHALL RUB AGAINST HERS.