CHAPTER - 28

LISA's POV :

I was laying on my hospital bed waiting for Y/N to come. She called Rosé an hour ago to inform her that she had extra work today so she will be late. Rosé had something to do but she still wanted to stay with me until Y/N came but I didn't let her.

One glare was enough to make her leave. She tucked me in and left but I can't sleep. I am still awake waiting for her.

I feel bad for her sometime because after working hard at her office, she come here to visit me then repeat it everyday. She don't get extra time to rest. She even spend her weekends with me.

I want to tell her to stop visiting me everyday and focus on her own health but I can't.

Since the day, I finally put my fears aside and hugged her, I just can't stay away from her. It sounds too cliché but I want to spend every passing second in her presence.

She makes me feel safe and secure.

I have never been this much attached to someone so it also scared me alot but there's no going back now. I have already gave her my whole heart.

Y/N talked with me about her grandma passing away and how much it affected her. She also said that it was the reason why she was crying that day.

She told me alot of stories from her childhood days, about the memories she made with her lovely grandma while i just listened to her. It's already one of my habits to just listen to her while she talk with so much excitement.

I sighed and looked at the clock.

10:09

Still no sign of her.

Where are you Y/N?

I sighed and closed my eyes but quickly opened it and turned my head to look toward the door when I heard someone open it.

The door opened revealing Y/N with a exhausted look on her face

The door opened revealing Y/N with a exhausted look on her face. She was looking a little bit pale. My eyebrows furrowed in worry when I realised that she was overworking herself.

Even if she looked exhausted, she still had a small smile on her and I know I was the reason behind that smile. She turned around but her smile only widened when she realised I was awake. She quickly walked toward me happily.

“You are awake? I thought you were sleeping.”

Even if my heart was fluttering in my chest, I kept looking at her with an emotionless look on my face.

Her smile faded when she saw my expression. She looked at me with a little bit worry in her eyes and softly held my hand.

“Hey, what happened? Are you okay?”

I didn't said anything.

I picked up my phone which Y/N gave me a few days ago, so I can talk with people through text and typed the reason I was mad at her. She quickly read it and her face expression turned into a guilty one. She was about to say something but i stopped her and typed if she ate anything or not.

She nodded her head yes which made me relieved.

Atleast she didn't neglected her food.

I quickly put the phone aside and scooted in one side of the bed, making space for her. She was confused at first but quickly took the hint. Her face expression turned into a mix of happy and nervous one.

She was about to argue with me but quickly shut up when I glared at her. She removed her ong coat then slowly climbed on the bed. Her whole body was tensed. I know she was afraid that she will make me uncomfortable but she don't have to worry about that.

I laid my head on her chest which made her even more tensed up. I could hear her heart beating at a rapid speed. I didn't knew how to make her calm so I thought about rubbing her arm which instantly made her relax her whole body.

She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist then kissed my forehead, saying goodnight. I smiled to myself then fell asleep in the comfort of her strong arms, feeling safer than ever.

____________________
AND THEN I WAS IN HER ARMS.
AND THE WARMTH OF HER SKIN
WAS ALL I NEEDED TO FIGHT.