CHAPTER - 34

LISA's POV :

I tightened my hand around Y/N's biceps as we entered inside the banquet hall, holding my dress from other. I was feeling nervous, anxious and a little bit scared because I have never attended business events like this before.

Y/N told me that there was no need for me to attend this event with her if I wasn't ready to do so but I knew she wanted me to attend this event with her, as her partner.

Even if she told me countless times on the way here that I can still go back if I want, I never failed to notice the way her eyes sparkled and the happiness on her face.

It also made me feel a little better. As long as she is happy, I don't mind attending an event filled with rich and arrogant people.

Besides, I know she will stay with me so there is nothing to worry about.

Everyone's attention was immediately on us as soon as we entered which made me squeeze Y/N's biceps again.

Y/N noticed how nervous I was which caused her to glance at me in worry but I just smiled, silently telling her that I'm okay.

Jisoo was here too and she led us to our table, which was specially just for me and Y/N.

[let's skip to the good part because I'm too tired to write about the whole event ladies & gentleman ~]

The event was about to end and we were about to leave when suddenly, a man i don't know the name of came and started talking with Y/N about some business thing which i wasn't interested in but still focused on Y/N voice because it was making me feel calm.

Throughout the whole night, I noticed a lot of women stare at Y/N like she was a meal while giving me nasty glares. I couldn't help myself from smirking at them because I know they can just look at her, nothing else because she belongs to me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt like someone was watching me. I ignored the feeling but after sometime I looked up to see who it was.

My blood ran cold when I realised who it was.

Taehyung.

He was here the whole time?

He keep staring at me even when he saw me looking back at him which made me feel uncomfortable. I think Y/N noticed when my body tensed up because she wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked toward her to see her glaring at Taehyung.

She looked like she was ready to kill him.

Her glare caused Taehyung to look away from me. After he turned away, Y/N looked at me and said "Are you okay?".

I will not lie, everytime she spoke with me in her soft voice it made my heart flutter in my chest. I just nodded at her and smiled. She smiled too and softly kissed my cheeks which made me blush because everyone was looking at us.

We left the banquet hall and started walking toward our car, when we heard someone following behind us.

We turned around to look but we were shocked to see that it was Taehyung. He stood infront of us and his expressions changed a little when he noticed Y/N's hands on my waist. He looked at me and asked "Can I talk to you?"

Now, not just Taehyung but Y/N was looking at me too, along with other guests present here in the parking lot.

Why he wanted to talk with me?

I sighed internally and told him no. He tried to say something again until Y/N said "She said NO, didn't she?". When he heard what she said, he quickly shut his mouth and turned around then left.

Y/N opened the car door for me telling me to enter but suddenly a thought popped up in my mind, causing me to close the door and step toward Y/N.

She was confused but before she could think of anything else, I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her, hard. Even if I was wearing my heels, I still had to pull her down towards me to kiss her perfectly because she is tall. I don't care if everyone was looking at us right now, I wanted to tell them that we belong to each other and no one can separate us.

After kissing her, I sat inside while smiling.

____________________
I DON'T DESIRE YOUR PEARLS, RUBIES
OR DIAMONDS TO DECORATE ME.
JUST LEAN IN, KISS ME AND BITE ME
IN THIS DESPERATE NIGHT.
AND LEAVE ME WITH MARKS TO KNOW
I AM YOURS WHEN WE WAKE UP
ON TOMORROW'S MORNING.

____________________
Sorry, for late update. I was sick.