CHAPTER - 8

Y/N's POV :

Three months have passed since the day I broke Hwang's nose and got three weeks detention as punishment. My punishment wasn't that harsh rather than Hwang's who got suspended for a month because it wasn't me who started the fight. Beside, I was just saving Mina from getting bullied.

 Beside, I was just saving Mina from getting bullied

Mina.

Isn't it crazy that we are already close friends?

Well, yes.

One day she just approached me and asked if we can be friends. I thought it would be good to have atleast one friend so I agreed. We have been hanging out with each other since that day.

I was really shocked when i found out we had literally every class together because I have never seen her in any of my classes. She is actually the class topper which didn't surprised me a bit.

At first, I thought she was shy but she is actually savage and pretty wild. She also understands me and never force me to talk about something I don't want to.

I will never say this to her but I'm grateful that she is my friend.

I'm actually in my maths class right now which is the only class me and Mina don't share. When the ball rang I quickly jumped from my spot and ran out of the class. The class was so boring that I had to fight to keep my eyes open.

Mina was standing outside her class waiting for me. When her eyes landed on me she quickly held my arm and started dragging me toward library.

Wait.

"I thought we were going to cafeteria?"

She just gave me a look which quickly caused me to shut up. She had a blank look on her face so I don't really know what's going on inside her mind. She dragged me to a part of library where someone rarely goes then stared at me with a serious look.

I have never seen her looking this serious because she is always joking around. I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't scared even a little bit because I was. Even if she is short as fuck, she looked intimidating.

After sometime she sighed and said "How long are you going to keep your feelings hidden?" I was really confused when she said that because I had no fucking clue, what she was talking about. She saw my confused face causing her to roll her eyes. "Why haven't you tried to make Ms. Manoban fall for you?"

My eyes widened and I tensed up after hearing what she said. I haven't told her about my crush on her but I think she picked on it after she caught me staring at her on multiple occasions.

I sighed and closed my eyes not really wanting to talk about it but I know I had to. "I have never tried because it's stupid Mina. My love for her is stupid. She is my teacher and it's completely illegal. Besides, I don't even knew if she was into girls but now I know she isn't because she is engaged, to a man. And don't even try to tell me that what if she is bisexual because again that doesn't matter anymore. "

She was about to say something again but I cut her off.

"She is in love with someone else and I am happy for her even if she isn't mine." She sighed and spoke after thinking for sometime "But atleast tell her about it? There is nothing wrong with that, right?"

I looked at her like she had grown two heads causing her to roll her eyes, again. "Stop looking at me like that. What if she is also head over heels for you but never told you about it because she is also scared? Even if she is not, you should tell her about it because it will help you to move on from her. At least tell her that you have a crush on her."

"So that she can complain about me and get me expelled? No, thanks." I said.

"Or what if she accept your undying love for her and fall in your arms instead? That's possible too, right?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at her words. She squinted her eyes at me and said "Why are you laughing? I wasn't joking." which caused me to laugh again.

"Stop focusing on my love life and tell me about yours. Why haven't you confessed to Chaeyoung yet?"

Now, it was her turn to tense up. She also never told me about her crush but I have noticed her looking at her a lot of times. Only difference between me and Mina is that her crush actually likes her back, even if she is clueless about it.

Not only Mina, I have also caught Chaeyoung staring at her multiple times but she also never approached her. Both of them are too shy to confess to each other.

"Who told you about it?" she asked avoiding eye contact with me. Her intimidating aura long gone and now a pink hue covered her cheeks. "It's obvious Mina. Anyone can tell that you are in love with Chaeyoung."

She just sighed. "She will never like me back. I mean I am not that special, why anyone would like someone like me?"

Mina is always so insecure about how she looks which make me sad because she is so fucking pretty. She just need someone to tell her that and I know it will be Chaeyoung. But for now I have to cheer up my friend.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Mina, anyone who have eyes can tell how beautiful you are. You are also talented in many ways and you are also mature for your age. If I wasn't already in love with Ms. Manoban, I would have surely fall for you. Trust me." I said that to crack her up a little which she did.

She pushed me back, scrunched her nose and said "Eww. I would never, you are so annoying."

I just smiled and said "I know she likes you back so please confess your love before it's too late Mina. "

"Only if you will promise me something."

I raised my eyebrows at her and signalled her to speak.

"You will also confess to Ms. Manoban." she said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I just rolled my eyes at her and agreed which made her happy.

I hope Ms. Manoban don't get me expelled after that.

____________________
IF I TOOK ALL THE THINGS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT HER AND TURNED THEM INTO STARS,
THE SKY WOULD THEN HAVE IT'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CONSTELLATION.