CHAPTER - 6

Y/N's POV :

Next day, I woke up when I felt the sunlight hit my face. I quickly got up and did my morning routine then wore my clothes and walked downstairs to finish my breakfast.

I was in a hurry today because I couldn't wait to see Ms

I was in a hurry today because I couldn't wait to see Ms. Manoban again. I also wanted to make sure if she was okay or not so I quickly finished my food and walked out of my house.

After I reached school, I saw that some students were already here. I noticed them looking at me a little longer today than they usually did.

I wonder, why?

Maybe, because I wasn't wearing a hoodie. I mostly wear hoodies because it's easier to hide your face and also it's comfy yet stylish but today I decided to wear something different.

I was debating whether I should go and check up on Ms. Manoban or not but still went toward her class.

I gently knocked on her classroom's door then waited patiently for her to open it. The door opened after some time revealing the goddess itself. I could tell by her expressions that she was shocked to see me here but she still told me to come inside.

"So, why are you here Y/N?" she asked me softly leaning against her desk.

Me being the dumb person I am, suddenly forget why I was here in the first place because of her beauty. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. She was about to say something again but a knock on the door interrupted her.

"May I come in Ms. Manoban?"

I heard a voice which belonged to the shit head, Hwang. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes because I don't wanted anyone to notice. When Ms. Manoban saw him, her expressions also changed. She gave him a tight lipped smile and asked him why he was here.

I didn't wanted to hear his annoying voice anymore so I tuned him out and focused on Ms. Manoban instead.

I noticed she was looking a lot paler than she usually did and her lips were chapped which made me worried about her.

She must be sick.

I hope she is taking care of her health.

I wasn't the only one who noticed her appearance because Hwang started asking her alot of questions about her health with a fake sweet voice. I could see her trying to control her annoyance which made me internally laugh at his stupid self because I know he wasn't really worried about her.

Suddenly, Ms. Manoban stumbled a little while leaning against her desk then held her head in her hands. I quickly moved forward to check up on her but Hwang was faster than me.

He didn't did anything though because she put her hand infront of him, signalling him to stop.

"I am completely fine Mr. Hwang. There is no need to worry about me." she said sternly.

"But Ms. Manoban you were about to faint. Let me take you to nurse. "

"I am an adult and i can take care of myself Mr. Hwang. You can leave now."

He clearly didn't wanted to leave but still send her a fake smile and walked out of there clearly in anger which he tried so hard to hide from us.

Now, it was just me and Ms. Manoban in the classroom. I just stood there not knowing what to do because she clearly said she is an adult and can take care of herself. If I will ask her about her health she will also yell at me like she did with Hwang.

I thought leaving was the best option but her voice interrupted me from doing that.

"You are also here to ask about my health, aren't you?"

I looked at her with confusion evident on my face but she just laughed at me and asked "Mind walking me to the nurse?"

I was even more confused now but I didn't said anything and just nodded my head at her frantically like a fool.

She just smiled and came beside me. We started our very short journey toward the nurse office with silence. We didn't talked or anything but her presence comforted me in more ways than one.

Hwang was there in the hallways and he gave me a nasty glare when he saw me with her. I couldn't help but smirk at him which made him even more angry. I was satisfied after seeing his reaction so I didn't did anything else.

I have a feeling that he will do something in future but I don't care. Besides, I am also waiting for the right moment to beat him up so that means we are in the same plane.

I stopped thinking about him and focused on the goddess beside me. I secretly smiled then turned my gaze away from her before she could see me.

<sigh>

____________________
I SAW HER AND SINCE THAT DAY THIS ATHEIST HAS NOT STOPPED PRAYING.