CHAPTER - 22

Y/N's POV :

I was getting ready to attend a business event. I didn't wanted to attend this event but I had to because it's important.

I am the youngest billionaire of this country.

And CEO of my company.

So there was no way I can skip this.

I got up and went to shower. I turned the shower on then washed my hair and body. After standing in the shower for sometime, I turned it off and walked out of there. I dried my body and wore my sports bra and boxers, then my pants.

I sat on my bed and started drying my hair with the hairdryer. When i was done, I got up and styled my hair then wore rest of my clothes.

After that I walked out of my apartment locking it behind me

After that I walked out of my apartment locking it behind me. A limo was already waiting there to pick me up. I sat inside thanking the driver and started my journey toward the venue, where the event was taking place.

My parents were also invited but they went in another limo and were already there at the event. They were also hoping for me to like one of the rich man's daughter and date her but that's not going to happen. My heart is already beating for someone else.

It has been beating for her for more than 8 years.

Since I was a high school junior.

<sigh>

It's been three months since I met Lisa again and has been visiting her at the hospital but she is still not responding to any of us. Her blank stare is still there but I will keep trying.

Even if she haven't said anything or reacted to any of my stupid jokes, her eating habits have gotten a little better. She still don't eat enough to stay healthy but it's better than before.

It's a progress, right?

My train of thoughts were cut off when the driver informed me that we already reached our destination. My Bodyguards were already there, when they saw me they quickly opened the car door. I stepped out and fixed my blazer then walked inside. Jisoo was already here, so when she saw me she quickly followed me.

Everyone's eyes were on me but I didn't looked at anyone in particular. I spotted my parents talking with non other Mr. Kim and his wife but thankfully their daughter wasn't there. I quietly groaned to myself and started walking toward them.

I greeted my parents with a hug and shook Mr. Kim's hand. Mrs. Kim pulled me in a tight hug which I had to reciprocate just to be polite. I chatted with them a bit then went away to greet others.

A lot of women were looking at me like I was a meal or something but I never looked at them. A shiver sent down my spine when I realised old and married women, who were old enough to be my grandmother were also giving the same look.

I know I am rich and single but that doesn't mean they will keep eye-fucking me. Now, I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and spend some time with Lisa. I was so fucking uncomfortable here.

After two hours, I finally decided it was time to leave this place and went to inform my mom and dad. They told me to stay here longer but I couldn't. Two hours were more than enough, so I said goodbye to them and left.

I sat inside the car and told the driver to drive toward the hospital. He looked at me strangely but still did what I said because I was his boss.

I decided to rest my mind for sometime so I leaned back and closed my eyes. I almost fell asleep because of tiredness until the driver told me we reached the hospital.

I stepped outside and told him to go back instead of waiting for me then entered inside hospital. Blondie wasn't here today and I knew Lisa was already asleep because it was almost midnight but I still wanted to see her.

I slowly entered inside her room not wanting to disturb her sleep then removed my blazer and sat on the chair beside her bed.

Her presence calming me down instantly and making me feel better after getting all those stares from those perverts women.

She looked so peaceful in her sleep, like an angel which made me smile softly. Her chest was rising and falling with every breath she took.

Isn't it creepy to just sit here and look at her while she is sleeping?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I sighed and put my head on her bed, beside her hand closing my eyes for sometime before it was time to leave.

Before I knew, I was slipping into dreamland, dreaming about the goddess-like women.

____________________
3rd Person's POV :

Y/N fell asleep not knowing that Lisa was awake the whole time. When she realised that you fell asleep, she slowly but surely put her shaky hands on your head and caressed it. When you didn't wake up, she keep doing it for the rest of the night with a soft smile on her face, while you slept peacefully.

____________________
SHE MAKES ME BELIEVE
IN THE UNIVERSE,
HEAVEN AND A PLACE
IN THE STARS,
WHERE FOREVER EXISTS.