CHAPTER - 30

Y/N's POV :

My whole body was numb. I could hear faint voices of people talking but I can't decipher their words. I wanted to open my eyes and see who they were. I tried to open my eyes but nothing happened so I give up.

I could feel that someone was holding my cold hand in their warm ones. I don't know who it was but their hands were soft. I felt someone caress my cheeks lovingly then kiss my forehead.

Again, I don't know who it was but it provided comfort to my heart. I really wanted to open my eyes to see them so I tried again, harder this time.

It still didn't worked.

I started to panic because I wasn't even able to move my fingers. I heard some screaming which made me even more restless. I wanted to know what was happening. My breathing picked up then I felt someone hold my arm and inject something in me.

I don't know what happened after that because I fell asleep again.

____________________

After sometime, I started to wake up again. I didn't hear any voices around me this time but I still felt someone holding onto my hand. This time I didn't had to try hard to open my eyes. I blinked my eyes to make my vision clear then turned my head to look at the person beside my bed.

Lisa.

It was her.

She was sitting on her wheelchair holding onto my hand. Her head was resting on my bed while she slept peacefully.

She looked tired which made me worried but she still looked so beautiful.

Suddenly, the door opened and my mom entered followed by my dad. When they saw that I was awake they quickly rushed toward me but I was panicking.

My parents were here and Lisa was too.

That means they already met.

Oh shit-

Suddenly, my heart monitor started beeping causing Lisa to wake up. My parents started panicking when they heard it and rushed to call the doctor while Lisa just kept looking at me with a worried gaze. I realised she was still holding my hand so I squeezed it softly causing her to look down at our hands.

My parents rushed inside after a minute with a doctor causing me to look at them. The doctor checked me up and told my parents that there was nothing to worry about and i just needed to be loved and taken care of.

I had a head injury and my left ankle was fractured. I also had some scratches here and there on my arms and some on my face but nothing major.

I was safe.

<Yayyy>

My parents left after sometime but not before giving me a look which screamed ‘WE NEED TO TALK’. I just nodded at them not saying anything because my focus was on Lisa all the time.

She never looked up, her eyes were focused on our hands which made me worried.

I was actually asleep for 10-12 hours and even if it wasn't a long time, my mom said that Lisa refused to leave my side.

She sat there all the time holding onto my hand, never letting it go which didn't fail to make my heart flutter in my chest.

When they finally left, I held her chin softly and made her look up at me but my heart shattered in my chest when I saw her crying. It was a sight I never wanted to see again.

I quickly wiped her tears away but it only made her break down. She started sobbing violently holding onto my hand which made me panic.

I tried my best to scoot closer to her then picked her up from her wheelchair, in my arms. She was even lighter than feather so it wasn't a big deal for me.

<flex biceps>

I put her on my lap and hugged her tightly. She didn't even wasted a second before she wrapped her arms around my torso and cried.

“I-I th-thought I l-lost y-you.”

My eyes widened when I heard her speak. I quickly looked at her face not believing that she finally talked. She just looked at me with her tear stained rosy cheeks and said “D-Don't l-lea-ve me plea-se.”

I pulled her in my arms once again and hugged her even tighter. “I will never leave you Lisa, I promise. I am sorry for hurting you. I swear I will drive safely from next time.”

I kissed her forehead over and over again, whispering soothing words in her ear to make her feel better. When she finally calmed down, she looked at me and gently cupped my cheeks. I was confused a little until I heard her next words.

“K-Kiss me-e Y/N. P-please.”

I didn't even wasted a second after that and quickly captured her lips in mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me even closer if possible.

My heart was doing backflip in chest. The person I have always loved and dreamt of kissing was in my arms, kissing me.

Her lips tasted like heaven, I don't wanted to stop. She broke the kiss and looked at me with so much love in her eyes that my heart literally bursted out of my chest.

“I L-love Y-You.”

I smiled so big after I heard her that my cheeks started to hurt. I kissed her lips over and over again, saying I love you, which made her laugh.

A real laugh.

Not just a small smile.

She laughed wholeheartedly.

And I was the reason behind it.

I kissed her again but this time slowly and passionately. When air became a problem we broke the kiss but I wanted more. So I sucked softly on her lower lips.

She put her hand on my cheeks and pushed me head away with red tint covering her cheeks and mumbled a small ‘Stop' which made my heart skip a beat because of her cuteness.

We slept in each other arms after that, sharing one or two more kisses but I still wanted more.

____________________
THE STARS SHONE EXTRA
BRIGHT THAT NIGHT,
BLESSING THE TWO LOVERS ON EARTH
SLEEPING IN EACH OTHER ARMS
WITH NOTHING BUT PURE LOVE
BLOOMING IN THEIR HEARTS.