CHAPTER - 4

Y/N's POV :

I was scribbling down whatever I could thought of in the moment, on the back page of my notebook to stop myself from sleeping but it was hard. The teacher was talking about some algebraic shit which was something I wasn't a fan of.

Besides, I am not going to use all that in my daily life anyway, so what's the point?

I decided to take a small nap because even if I skip this chapter, I will easily pass exams. I only study to pass my classes, nothing else. The teacher will not even notice me taking a nap here.

He is too dense for that.

Everyday he just come here and read all the mathematical shit like a poem then leave. I am surprised why no one have complained about him but I don't care about that. In the end, I'm going to learn everything from online videos.

That's what I always do.

I think the whole class is doing the same thing, otherwise everyone would have failed by now.

I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes but groaned quietly to myself when I heard the bell.

No luck for a nap, I guess.

I left the classroom and lazily dragged my feet toward cafeteria. I mostly avoid going there but I don't had any options today because I was really hungry. I needed to fill my empty stomach.

Students are not allowed to leave the school premises until the school hour ends, otherwise I would have went out to eat something. <sigh>

I pulled my hood up and silently entered inside avoiding all the odd stares that were thrown my way

I pulled my hood up and silently entered inside avoiding all the odd stares that were thrown my way. I took my food and sat on a empty table which was in the back. No one really bully me here because they know who my parents are, even my teachers mostly stay away from me.

The teachers tried to pull me out of my shell by asking me questions and giving me opportunities to speak in class but stopped when they realised it's not working. After that they didn't bothered me and let me enjoy my own company.

I would have opened up a little if Ms. Manoban was the one trying but she never did. She is here for more than a year already but we never had any interaction. I think the other teachers warned her about me beforehand to not waste her precious time on me, that's why she ignored my silent behaviour because she is the type of teacher to crack jokes with her students between serious lectures.

I think her funny and bubbly personality is the reason why everyone loves her, in just a short period of time.

Even the famous brats of this school don't disturb her and listen to everything she says without any complain.

She is so precious.

You can say that I'm not the only one who have their eyes on her.

But the difference between me and others is I'd give her the world even if mine was falling apart.