CHAPTER - 21

Y/N's POV :

Right now, I was at the hospital waiting for blondie to come here. I already know her name but blondie sounds better that's why I call her blondie. I can't do it infront of her face though, because she will ruin my pretty face if I will.

She is a violent women.

She loves to abuse people.

Especially me.

I had alot of work today but I still managed to come here on time. While blondie on the other hand decided to sleep a little longer.

<sigh>

Today, we were actually going to drive around the city with Lisa because rain finally decided to stop after some days

Today, we were actually going to drive around the city with Lisa because rain finally decided to stop after some days. I was really excited amd was hoping for her to atleast react to something unlike the blank stare she always gives. Even a tiny reaction from her would be enough to make me happy.

After waiting for what felt like hours, blondie finally decided to show up. I rolled my eyes at her which she noticed and tried to smack my forehead but before she could do that I quickly ran away toward Lisa's room. When we reached there I reminded her about us getting late. She just flipped me off and quickly dressed Lisa in some warm clothes because it was cold, while I waited outside to give her some privacy.

After that, we settled her on wheelchair and went toward elevator. We quickly reached the parking lot then settled her on the backseat. Blondie sat beside her on the backseat while I took my place in the driver seat.

I started driving slowly, picking up the pace after some time. I keep glancing toward her to see her reaction but there was nothing. She didn't even looked outside the window until blondie forced her to and even if she did, she always kept that blank look on her face.

Me and blondie also tried to talk with her but nothing happened.

We didn't drove around for too long because it was already night.
So after sometime we returned to hospital.

I wanted to spend some more time here with her but blondie saw how tired I was and lectured me about it. She told me that if I will get sick then I will not be able to take care of her. I don't wanted to admit it but she was right.

I told her I wanted to talk to her for a minute so she left me alone telling me to be quick. I sighed and removed my blazer then sat on the chair. I looked at her to see that she was still lost in her own world, as always with that usual blank face.

I couldn't hep but admire her beautiful face. No matter how much I stare at her, I will never get tired. She is so beautiful.

<sigh>

"I miss your beautiful smile, I really do. Why don't you smile again?"

I waited for her reply but nothing came.

"You always made me speechless back in highschool days with your beauty. You were the one doing the talking while I used to just stand there, remember? Now see, how the tables have turned. I keep talking in hopes that you will say something too but you don't. "

I sighed and continued "I will keep trying though. One day I will make you smile like you used to. I know it will take alot of time and work but it's worth it. I am not going to leave you this time, no matter what happens. I promise."

I got up and took my blazer and walked toward the door to leave but stopped. I turned around to look at her. Her eyes were still focused on me so I sent her a smile then walked out of there.

When I went home, I quickly showered and changed then jumped on my bed. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep but I think my mind had other plans because my thoughts drifted away to her.

I slammed my head on my pillow in annoyance and tightly closed my eyes in hopes to get some sleep.

I struggled for sometime with my thoughts but still ended up sleeping peacefully.

<sigh>

____________________
ASK THE MOON,
IF YOU DOUBT MY LOVE.
HE WILL TELL YOU
OF ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS,
I HAVE SPENT
THINKING ABOUT YOU.