CHAPTER - 31

LISA's POV :

I woke up when I felt Y/N pull me closer to her which instantly made me smile. I turned around to look at her and my heart literally melted when I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I softly rubbed her cheeks then kissed her nose causing her to scrunch it. I waited for her to wake up with a loving smile on my face. She slowly opened her eyes then closed it again and snuggled into my chest.

I rolled my eyes even if my cheeks were tinted red at her gesture and said “Wake up, Y/N. You have work.”

She groaned at my words but still got up and went toward bathroom. I smiled softly and closed my eyes because I still had sometime left before I had to get up.

I woke up when I felt someone kiss my forehead causing a smile to spread on my face because I know it was her. I opened my eyes and looked at her. My heart beating ten times faster after seeing her in professional attire.

“I am leaving for work

“I am leaving for work. Take care. I love you.” After that she pecked my lips and left. I laid on our bed for sometime then got up to get freshed.

I have been living with Y/N for almost eight months now. After she was involved in that accident, I shifted here in her apartment. We waited until she was fully recovered before we started treatment for my leg.

It was a struggle getting back on my feet again but Y/N was there with me through everything. When I was still on a wheelchair, she used to take care of every little thing.

I usually wake up to make breakfast and pack lunch for her before she leaves but I got sick two days ago that's why she let me sleep a little longer. I know she said she will eat something for breakfast on her way to her office but I know she will not be satisfied until she eat something that's cooked by me.

Since the first time I cooked for her she is literally addicted. She never forget to compliment my cooking skills which always make me blush like a tomato.

I quickly took a shower then wore one of her shirts and a pair of panties then went toward kitchen to cook. I cooked her favourite food while checking the time on clock literally every passing second.

I don't wanted to get late so I quickly finished then went to get ready. After getting ready, I packed her lunch then booked a cab. Even if Y/N allowed me to drive her cars, I don't. I am still afraid to sit on the driving seat.

I sat in the cab and started my journey toward Y/N company

I sat in the cab and started my journey toward Y/N company. I am really nervous because I have never really visited her workplace. She has told me alot of time to come there but I always refused. She don't know about me visiting her today, I know she will be so happy after seeing me there.

I smiled softly when I imagined her reaction.

After sometime, I reached there and stepped out of the cab. I paid him them straightened out my dress then entered inside. I already told Jisoo this morning that I'll be here and not to inform Y/N about it because it was a surprise. So Jisoo was already there waiting for me, when she saw me I was here, she smiled at me and told me to follow her.

After walking for sometime, we stopped outside an office. She told me that it was Y/N's then left me there. I took a deep breath and stepped forward to knock when I suddenly heard a voice, which made my body freeze.

“Lisa?”

____________________
I KNOW SHE IS STRONG BUT
I STILL LOVE TO HOLD HER IN MY ARMS
WITH LOVE AS AN ARMOUR.