CHAPTER - 7

Y/N's POV :

{Next Day}
Lunch bell rang causing me to quickly walk out of my class. I was really hungry because I skipped breakfast this morning that's why I was going to toward cafeteria.

I had the best sleep after so many days which rarely happens causing me to wake up late

I had the best sleep after so many days which rarely happens causing me to wake up late. I didn't wanted to get late for school so I skipped my breakfast.

I wish I had ate atleast a little bit because my stomach was grumbling with hunger during classes. The whole cafeteria was filled with annoying teenagers and there were no empty tables left except that one table which was beside a group of girls who were too loud for my liking.

I didn't had any other option rather than sitting there which made me curse the school and it's stupid rules. I pulled out the chair and sat down then started munching on my pizza.

I could feel their eyes on me but I never looked there. I just focused on my food because I am already used to people randomly staring at me.

My food was almost finished when I heard a commotion behind me. I don't really care about these things but i also turned around to look just like other students, when I heard Hwang's annoying voice.

He was bullying another student.

Again.

The girl was around 5'4 which was nothing infront of his 5'10 frame and he was taking advantage of that. He snatched her school bag from her and started throwing the contents out. I am not really sure who she is but by her appearance I could tell that she was a nerd and a loner.

A loner like me.

The whole cafeteria was laughing at her while she just stood there helpless with tears streaming down her cheeks. She wasn't that strong physically to fight with him and his other two minions alone.

I couldn't see that girl getting bullied like that.

I quickly got up causing the chair to make a screeching noise which turned everyone's attention toward me.

I walked toward Hwang and snatched the backpack from him but he didn't let it go.

“Mind your business unless you want me to beat you up and show you your place freak.” he screamed.

His words didn't scared me instead it made me even more excited to bruise his ego by beating him up infront of everyone.

I was waiting for my chance and it was the perfect one.

I just smirked at him and took her backpack then started putting everything back in it. I saw her student ID card on the floor so I quickly picked it up and checked her name.

Myoui Mina.

I was suddenly yanked back by my hoodie causing everything from my hands to fall. I turned around only to recieve a punch on my face. I just smirked because I was actually waiting for him to punch me first and he did.

Soon, my fist hit his nose causing him to fall back on the ground, crying in pain while his minions just stood there looking shocked and scared.

That was too easy.

His skinny self is not that strong compared to my mascular self.

“What's going on here?”

A booming voice was heard in the whole cafeteria causing everyone to turn silent who were just cheering for us to fight not even a minute ago.

I turned my head to look where the voice came from to see the principal and some teachers giving me death glares but my focus wasn't on them.

I was actually looking at her.

She was staring at me with a blank face not showing any type of emotion.

Maybe she was disappointed in me?

“All of you in the principal's office now!! Mr. Kim take Mr. Hwang to nurse office and treat his wounds. After that I want him in my office too.” principal said in a stern voice then left.

I turned around to see that Mina wasn't here anymore. She must have run away from here when she had the chance.

I sighed and walked out of the cafeteria then toward the principal's office, not really sure about what's going to happen. One thing for sure, I don't regret anything I did because he deserved it even if the principal doesn't believe me.

<sigh>

____________________
IT'S HARD TO ADMIT WHEN YOU HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T BE YOURS.