CHAPTER - 20

Y/N's POV :

I don't have any work today because it was Sunday so I laid there on my bed a little longer. It's almost a week since I started visiting Lisa at hospital and rant about anything I knew. I am not a cheerful person but I am still trying.

I usually come home after work but I am spending a hour or two at hospital after that, which is the reason why I have been feeling tired from past few days.

But I don't care.

I sighed and got up from my bed, a little excited because I was going to spend my whole day with Lisa.

I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth, then quickly did rest of my business. I walked out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, wearing a sports bra and boxers then wore rest of my clothes.

 I walked out from bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, wearing a sports bra and boxers then wore rest of my clothes

I skipped breakfast and walked out of my apartment after locking it. I sat in my car and started driving toward the hospital.

It was raining heavily today which didn't fit well with me because I'm not a big fan of rain.

I actually planned to take Lisa out for a drive around the city. She has been living in a hospital for 6 years so I thought it will make her feel better. I even took advice from doctors about it and they allowed me too but I v know if I can do that anymore.

Because of this rain.

<groaned in annoyance>

I parked my car on it's usual place then entered inside. I went to her floor by elevator then entered inside her room. Rosé was already there, when she saw me she gestured me to sit on the bed.

I looked at her in confusion until she rolled her eyes.

“You are going to feed her today.”

My eyes widened a bit when she said that.

“She doesn't even eat when you feed her, what made you believe that she will eat when I feed her?”

“It's not a big deal. Atleast try.”

I sighed and sat on the bed beside her. I haven't did it before so I was really confused. Should I talk to her in a baby voice while feeding her? Or should i just put the spoon infront of her mouth until she eat it?

I felt someone smack my head from behind causing me to turn and glare at the blondie while rubbing my head from one hand.

“You are abusing me, women!”

“Shut up and feed her! You are not going to die just because of that.”

I keep glaring at her until she rolled her eyes and smacked my head again.

“Can you stop hitting me?”

“Can you stop glaring at me?”

This time, we both rolled our eyes and looked away from each other. Everytime we are together, we just fight or talk about Lisa. Nothing else. This blondie annoys me a lot.

“Your friend is abusing me, why don't you save me from her?”

I complained to Lisa and quickly put my hand on my head. As I guessed, there was another smack but luckily my head was safe.

“Feed her before the food gets cold.”

I sighed and focused on feeding her. I called her name softly to make her look at me and after sometime she did.

“You know it's not good for your health to avoid your food. You should atleast eat something. ”

I said and tried to feed her but she kept looking at me. A loud sound of laughter echoed around the room causing me to give that blondie a death stare. She quickly tried to control her laughter but failed miserably. I sighed and turned around and looked at Lisa with pout on my face.

“See, now your devil friend is laughing at me.”

That blondie laughed even more after hearing that.

Finally, after a lot of struggles she ate something. It wasn't alot but I was happy that she atleast tried. After ranting about random things and arguing with that blondie, I went home.

The rain didn't stopped that's why I couldn't take her out for a drive but I can do that another day. I was still happy to spend my day with her.

____________________
I WISH I HAD FOUND COURAGE TO WALK UPTO YOU,
BEFORE THEY CAME, STAYED AND LEFT YOU HURT.