CHAPTER - 15

Y/N's POV :

I was sitting on a chair beside my grandma's hospital bed holding onto her hand softly. She was looking so peaceful in her sleep.

I sighed when I looked at her fragile body. I know she was getting old and she will leave me eventually but I wanted her to hold on a little longer.

This evening when I was about to leave from work, my mom called me informing me about grandma suffering a cardiac arrest. I literally ran out of my office without caring about anything then sat in my car and drove toward the hospital.

The doctor told us that she is getting old and naturally don't have that much time left with her. I almost broke down in tears when I heard that but I had to stop myself. Mina also came when she heard about it because she is also close to grandma.

Needless to say, she cried after hearing that.

It's almost midnight and my parents along with Mina already left but I didn't. I wanted to stay here with her. My mom was actually about to stay here but when my parents heard about my decison of staying they didn't said anything. They knew I wasn't going to back down, that's why they agreed.

I sighed and slowly placed grandma's hand on the bed then stood up and walked out of there, telling the nurse to take care of her. I have been sitting on that chair since the moment I came here. My body was aching, that's why I decided to take a small walk.

The hospital have it's own small park where most of the patients prefer to take a walk

The hospital have it's own small park where most of the patients prefer to take a walk. I know it's not really safe to go outside at midnight so I went there instead. I am fully capable to protect myself from any danger but if my mom knew that I went outside at this time, she will probably kill me.

My parents are so protective of me, especially my mom.

When I reached there I saw that some patients were still outside taking a breath of fresh air accompanied by their family members. I silently started walking toward a tree which was at the end. There was also a small bench so I sat there.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to relax my mind. I sat there thinking about lots of things but I stopped when I felt my head aching from all the stress.

So, I decided to observe the people around me instead. There were alot of people but only two women caught my eyes. A blonde haired women was pushing the wheelchair on which another women was sitting.

The women on the wheelchair had the same hair as Ms. Manoban's. Maybe that's why they caught my attention in the first place.

Or maybe it was her?

I shook my head at my own silly thoughts because it wasn't possible. I don't know why but when they rounded the corner to enter inside the hospital, I couldn't look away from them.

I choked on my own spit when I caught a glimpse of that women's face, sitting on the wheelchair.

Holy shit-

I shot up from my seat and ran there to see if I was imagining things or something. I know it was her but I still wanted to confirm it.

I entered inside but no one was there.

Fuck-

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my mind causing me to run toward the receptionist. I asked her if someone named as Lisa Manoban was admitted here.

“Sorry, but we can't provide you these informations unless you are a family member.”

I have never threatened anyone in my life using my money and power but this time I had no options left so I did it. Needless to say, she quickly told me about her room number and floor.

After that I quickly ran toward her room. It was not a good choice to burst through the door like a lunatic but before I could stop myself I was already inside her room.

I heard a loud scream but I never looked there.

My attention was on the fragile women laying down on the bed, looking lifeless. She didn't even reacted or even turned her head to look at me unlike the blondie.

There was an unfamiliar ache in my chest after seeing her like this. I just couldn't look away from her.

What happened?

Who did this to her?

____________________
YOU ARE EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
&
EVERYTHING THAT NEVER WANTED ME BACK.