2

Y/N's POV

i sat in Minnie's lap while Channie made a phone call. i want to go home. mommy is very late coming back..

Channie came over to me and Minnie and told me that he's taking me to his home to stay.

"but what about mommy? she's gonna come back for me and i have to wait for her"

Channie and Minnie looked at me sadly as Channie sat on his knees to talk to me.

why are they sad?

"y/nnie.. your mommy is doing other things and can't come back for you for a really really long time. since she can't come back, you'll be staying with me and our other friends."

(dude how do u even tell kids that they've been abandoned in a nice and gentle way- ive been struggling on this part for 20 minutes)

oh.

mommy left Channie, Minnie, and their friends to watch over me until she comes back.

"are your friends nice people?"

they both smiled and nodded. we all walked to Minnie's car together. i thought i was being kidnapped at times but they seem like nice people.

fast forward to arriving at the dorms 🦭

Bang Chan's POV

"y/n i need you to listen to me very carefully"

she looked at me, a little scared because it sounded very scary and serious.

"we need to put you in this shopping bag."

...

"what."

she stared at me with these dead serious eyes. Minho started laughed because she was so shocked (AHM SO SHAWCKED).

"so... we're very famous people and our company would be very confused if we brought you in, so we have to hide you. think of it like a secret mission!"

y/n's eyes lit up and she dove into one of the duffel bags we bought since we were going on a trip soon. it kind of looked like a kidnapping case but it's ok 😭

we got past security with y/n staying very still and quiet. secret mission success 😄

(the members of skz are two separate apartments. one apartment contains Bang Chan, Changbin, Han, and Hyunjin while the other has Lee Know, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N)

Minho brought her back to his place because I had to drop off all my stuff at mine.

everyone was doing their own stuff so I put my stuff away real quick and went to get them all.

i told them all to meet me in the living room so i could explain that soon we'll be having a child living with us.

they sat on the couch lined up while i stood in front of them.

"so... Minho and i adopted a child 😄"

...

"WHAT."

Hyunjin has past trauma from children 😞 and Han and Changbin act like immature older brothers.. im a bit worried for y/n now 😃

"i didn't adopt adopt her yet, but i will soon. i don't know how old she is, but she's not fluent in Korean, only English. she's going to be living with us from now on, so let's all teach her well and be good role models."

like that's gonna happen-

meanwhile in the other apartment...

Lee Know's POV

"you can come out now y/nnie"

oh wait she doesn't speak good Korean.

i unzipped the bag so y/n could get out. she rolled out of the bag and i picked her up.

"3... brothers"

i tried my best to communicate with her but i don't speak English all that well 😭😭

she nodded and we went to Yongbok's room first.

"GODDAMN IT I.N I NEED HEALS"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I AM DEAD ON THE FLOOR DO SOMETHING"

"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MURDER BOTH YOUR ASSES"

y/n and i stood at the open door in shock. i think y/n was trying to copy my expression of disappointment.

"well uh.. good first impression you guys 😄"

the three of them looked up from the pcs and saw me holding a new child.

how fun this was going to be 🧍‍♀️