20

Y/N's POV

"y/nnie, come on. we have to get you ready for school. wake up honey"

Channie hyung shook me awake. it was my night with him yesterday.

"are you excited sweetie?"

i nodded. Channie hyung had me take a bath before doing my hair in two French braids.

i got dressed in an outfit Innie hyung specifically picked and bought for me. he told me that it should be my first day of school outfit. we made a pinky promise, so today i'm wearing it.

(as usual, not my picture

(as usual, not my picture. and not the mask)

never go back on a pinky promise 🚽

i'm excited to play and make friends! apparently the class only has ten people. it's surprising since i thought classes usually had 20-30, but i guess it changes.

Channie hyung took the morning off to drop me, Jinnie hyung, and Innie hyung off at school. father dropping his kids off fr-

"we're here y/nnie"

Jinnie hyung said with a very dead voice as he carried me out of the car. Jinnie hyung and Innie hyung were not very excited to be going back to school.

we walked to the entrance where i saw everyone already waiting for the last student.

"y/nnie, look at me"

the three of them said. i turned to them and they started taking pictures of me.

"you're so cute and growing up AHDHSHWHSH"

they all started squealing and telling me how cute i looked about to go into class.

"make sure to be nice to everyone and be good ok? also don't leave with anyone you don't recognize, just us"

Channie hyung reminded me. i nodded and he gave me a kiss on the head.

"have a good day y/nnieeeeeee"

the three of them said as i walked into the classroom. i swear i heard Channie hyung sniffling and saying "she's growing up so fast".

"hello there, you must be our last student!"

i heard the teacher say. she's quite short and her name is ms. lily.

i saw 9 boys running around, 2 of them trying to calm down the rest. they all looked really energetic and fun people.

"ok everyone, come sit down over here with me"

ms. lily called everyone over, and we sat in a circle together.

"let's play a game of I Am Ground so we can introduce ourselves"

she suggested, and we started the game.

"i'm ms. lily, super short"

(we love our short queens!!)

"i am Yujin, peachy peach"

"i am Gyuvin, eumppappa"

"i am Matthew, canada"

"i am Jiwoong, not Jiwoon"

"i am Taerae, dimpley"

"i am Ricky, young and rich"

"i am Hanbin, mother figure"

"i am Hao, first place"

"i am Gunwook, cutie pie"

"i am y/n, only girl"

(does anyone know who they are? they just debuted off of Boys Planet with In Bloom 😍)

we all clapped and finished the game. the teacher gave us all time to talk to each other and get to know everyone, basically playtime.

i went up to the boy i remembered was named Matthew and started a conversation.

"hi, i'm y/n. it's nice to meet you 😇😇"

"i'm Matthew. i can't speak very good Korean yet because i moved from Canada"

Matthew told me. i'm happy there's another person who can speak English here. i'm still not the best at speaking Korean.

"oh that's ok! i speak English"

i said. Matthew looked very happy and we started a conversation in English.

"do you know the rest of the class? it looked like you were pretty close earlier"

i asked. Matthew was one of the people running around before i came here.

"i went to preschool with them when i just moved. come here so we can play with everyone"

"everyone! this is y/n and we should all be friends with her"

"hi y/nnie! come play house with us"

the boy named Hanbin motioned for me to come to him.

"Hanbin and i are the parents because we're always taking care of them. you can be my child"

Hao said. Channie hyung wouldn't be happy to know someone just declared me their daughter 🌝

"Yujinnie, this is our sister now. her name is y/nnie, so be nice to her"

Matthew said. Yujin nodded and we sat in the corner and played with cars and vegetables.

after that, the teacher told us to come and taught us about seasons and numbers. she told us that's all we would be learning today, and that school should get our any minute now.

a little bell chiming noise rang and everyone started rushing out of the classroom except Taerae.

"why aren't you rushing out of the classroom with everyone else?"

i asked him. he shrugged.

"my mom is late picking me up because she has work, so i stay inside"

he told me. i nodded.

"let's go outside together, i saw some chalk we can play with while we wait"

i grabbed Taerae's hand and pulled him outside with me. we were about to draw together when i heard two voices calling my name.

"y/nnieee, are you ready to go home?"

Innie hyung and Jinnie hyung asked. i saw Taerae's mom coming so i nodded.

"bye Taerae!" "bye y/n!"

we said. after giving him a hug, i went to hold their hands and walk home.

"so y/nnieeee how was your first day of school? and who was that boy 👀 "