19

Narrator's POV

"NO I WANT TO GO HOME"

y/n screamed and cried. Chan and Felix looked at each other helplessly. this is the first time she's ever acted like this with them.

let's go back to a couple days ago shall we 😃

after going to the school to register y/n, Chan made a doctor's appointment to get her proper vaccinations.

now i don't know about the actual reader, but the author here is scared of needles. because of said fear, y/n will hopefully provide interesting content.

anyways, the day came where y/n had to go get her vaccinations.

Chan never told her because he forgot.

he got a notification reminding him that y/n has a doctor's appointment.

"oh shit i forgot that was today-"

he cursed as he went around getting ready to go out.
y/n was with Seungmin at the park and for his inspiration.

Chan texted Seungmin to bring y/n back to the house and why.

poor y/n didn't know what she was in for.

"hyung, y/n and i are here"

Seungmin called from the front door as y/n ran to go find Chan.

"Channie hyung!"

she jumped into his arms as he came out into the living room after finishing getting ready.

"hey y/nnie, did you and Seungmin have fun at the park?"

he asked her. she nodded happily.

"we saw a golden retriever named Jake. the owner was nice enough to let us pet him."

she said.

(WHERE ARE MY FELLOW ENGENES???)

"that's nice. Seungmin met his own kind 🥰🥰"

Chan said while Seungmin barked in the background.

"y/nnie, let's go to the other apartment. i need to pick up Felix so we can go somewhere together"

"ooh where are we going?"

y/n asked as they walked down the hall together.

"we need to go to the doctor today. they need to give you a checkup before you go to school"

Chan explained. y/n has no memory of going to the doctor. she had a shitty mother, a missing father, and has only been to the doctor once when she was 3.

"is Bokkie hyung getting a checkup too?"

y/n asked. Chan shook his head.

"no but he's coming for... moral support"

he said as he set himself and y/n up on the couch. Felix was still getting ready so they had to wait a bit.

it didn't take much to know that y/n was afraid of sharp things. she always avoids the kitchen when someone uses a knife for fear of getting hurt.

Chan and Felix both picked up on this, thus why Felix is tagging along today. it also doesn't hurt to mention y/n doesn't know she's getting shots.

"Channie hyung, y/nnie, i'm ready"

Felix came rushing to the living room. y/n ran to greet him and they ran to the car together. Chan sighed and followed.

20 minutes later, the three of them are waiting to be called.

"what do they do in checkups?"

y/n asked. they didn't want to tell her she's getting shots yet, so they avoided it.

"they listen to your heart and check to see if you're healthy. doctors want to make sure you're always healthy"

Felix said. Chan nodded and picked y/n up when the doctor called her name.

"hello y/n, i'm your doctor Hiyyih"

the lady said nicely to y/n.

"you look really familiar do i know you 🤨"

Chan asked while looking at her. she resembles someone he knows but he can't recall who.

"i'm afraid i don't know you, i'm just a doctor 🥲"

the doctor said. she went through everything smoothly with y/n, and the time came for the nurse to enter.

"hi y/n, i'm nurse Soyeon"

she said super fast. it sounded almost like a rap..

Soyeon pulled out a syringe and attached a needle to it. which brings us to the present.

Y/N's POV

i watched the nurse pull out a needle.

"hyung, what is she going to do with it?"

i asked Bokkie hyung. he put me in his lap and held out his arm.

"the nice woman is going to give both you and me a shot. shots keep you healthy and safe"

he said as the woman stuck the shot in his arm. how could anyone let that thing go inside them?? it's sharp and scary and long and pointy.

"nono y/nnie it's ok. it's not scary see? just a small pinch and then it's over"

hyung said as the woman put a bandaid on his arm.

(dude how are they not scary.)

i started crying. i don't want a needle going into me.

"NO I WANT TO GO HOME"

i screamed as Bokkie hyung held me and tried to calm me down.

"y/nnie, if you're good and let the woman keep you healthy, we'll go out for ice cream"

Channie hyung said. i kept crying but eventually i put my arm out for the lady.

"WHY ARE THERE TWO"

i felt two different needles in my arm back to back, even if my eyes were being covered by hyung.

"we're done now! you can go to the office and set up another day for a checkup bye"

the woman rushed out while i tried to stop crying.

"you did a good job y/nnie, let's go get ice cream"

Channie hyung said as Bokkie hyung carried me outside.

i didn't want to talk to anyone so i just laid on hyung's shoulder and looked at the cars in the parking lot.

i got my favorite flavor ice cream and we went home. school better be worth me getting two shots in my arm.