3

Felix's POV

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us you had a child"

Minho hyung sighed.

"she's not my child"

the three of us previously playing a very... violent game sighed in relief

"she's channie hyungs child."

one by one go down down down (our jaws that is)

jeongin spit his drink onto our floor.

"i knew he was old but not that old.."

seungmin muttered while jeongin spit another round of some blue drink onto the floor.

"we found her outside of a coffee shop. apparently she was abandoned by her mom, so channie hyung is adopting her. she only speaks basic Korean and is mostly fluent in English, so try to speak English with her while teaching her Korean"

Minho hyung instructed.

"oh and her name is y/n. take care of her for a bit, i need to go talk to channie hyung."

Minho hyung set her down but y/n didn't want him to leave. he comforted her and quickly left.

"hi y/nnie, i'm Felix"

the three of us sat on the floor while i introduced myself in English to her. we tried to make ourselves seem friendly but we were double her height.. its a little scary to see literal giants.

"i'm Seungmin"

"i'm Jeongin"

y/n looked at the three of us and sat down.

"Felix, Seungie, and ... yeonginnie"

she's so cute she can't pronounce j sounds WHDNQJDBSLWOGJSLEJCNWLEI

"you can call him I.N"

Seungmin took her to play with some plushies while I.N and i talked about the current situation.

"is Channie hyung even allowed to keep her?"

"i don't know but JYP won't force us to disband over this. we're too valuable for him to let go, and i think it'll be ok if we explain it to Stays"

"i hope we can keep her.. i feel bad for her and she's really cute. we can raise her into being an idol"

"i don't think she knows we're idols yet. i hope she wants to be one and become like us someday though"

this whole thing is just so random. one second the two are out shopping and the next they come back with a little foreign girl who barely speaks Korean.

Minho hyung came back and told us to come to the living room with y/n.

Y/N's POV

i was playing with Seungie's noseless Pikachu when Felix came to pick me up and take me outside. i still didn't let go of Pikachu though.

when we got to a big couch, i saw Minnie and Channie with a lot of other guys i didn't know.

Felix handed me over to Channie, who started speaking something in Korean that i could understand a little bit.

(the parts y/n understood are below)

"...is y/n... living.. us"

basically i got that he's introducing me to everyone and that i'll be living with them.

this guy that looks like a squirrel seemed really interested in meeting me.

Channie let me down and everyone told me their names.

"i'm Changbin and one day i'll make sure you're as cute as me"

uh... ok

i gave him a blank stare and everyone started laughing at him.

"i'm hyunjin. want to draw together with me later?"

i nodded and moved on to the next person on the couch.

"i'm Han and ohmygodyouresocutelikethecutestthingintheworldcaniadoptyouinsteadofChanniehyungggg"

translation: oh my god you're so cute like the cutest thing in the world can i adopt you instead of Channie hyung

i like him so i gave him a hug. he let me sit on his lap while i tried to remember everyone.

"y/nnie do you remember the names of everyone here?"

i pointed at each one of them and recited.

"Channie,
Minnie
Binnie
Jinnie
Hannie
Felix
Seungie
I.Nnie"

"why don't you put ie at the end of Felix's name?"

Hannie asked me.

"Felixxie sounds a little weird but i like him the same without ie"

Felix took me and gave me a hug while poking my cheeks.

"by the way y/nnie, how old are you?"

...

"i'm foive"

we know she's definitely Chan's child.