Epilogue

Y/N's POV

"y/nnie wake up. today's the day you graduate and audition"

i felt someone shaking me awake.

"who are you?"

i asked while rubbing my eyes. they didn't answer and i could feel their disappointment radiating from the side of my bed. probably Minho hyung.

"okok i'm sorry. good morning Minho hyung"

i yawned as i hurried to get up. it was so much earlier than i usually wake up, 6 am. i'm graduating and going to high school now.

(doesn't fit the timeline but it's whatever. 5 Star album was just released, y/n is 14)

"morning y/nnie. get dressed and i'll help you do your hair"

Minho hyung walked out of the room like a zombie. i'm sure he was exhausted too.

i put on the outfit i chose to wear and went to go brush my teeth and stuff.

"are you fucking kidding me"

i whispered as i dropped toothpaste on my foot.

"what was that??"

Jeongin hyung said from the door. i showed him my foot and he just started laughing while i cleaned it off.

"you can't curse in front of the other hyungs... but you can do it with me. maknaes on top 🥱"

i laughed.

"okok hyung why are you up so early"

i asked while he did his skincare routine. i think he's on toner layer 3 right now.

"i'm making sure i'm not late to watch my baby sister graduate middle school"

he said. i hugged him and went outside. Minho hyung was supposedly going to do my hair but last time he tried it ended up... wrong looking.

"come sit here, i won't mess up this time. it's just the curling iron and i'll die if i hurt you"

he said. he started curling my hair while i texted my other friends. they're all getting ready right now too.

i'm still friends with everyone from my kindergarten class. we're all going to audition after graduation, just for different entertainment companies.

obviously i'm going for JYPE since i was raised here by JYPE idols. it was pretty much predetermined where i would audition.

i did make a joke saying i would audition for HYBE and they tried to trap me in the house-

sorry TXT and Enhypen and Newjeans and Seventeen and Le Sserafim 😞😞

"i'm done. i didn't do that bad see?"

Minho hyung held up his phone camera to my hair. it didn't look bad.

"good job. it looks much better than what you did last time"

i said while getting up. hyung laughed.

before we knew it, graduation was over. all my hyungs came rushing up to me and handed me a different flower each. i got a picture with my friends and we left after taking a picture with the 9 of us.

"good luck on auditions everyone!"

"you too y/nnnnn!"

"are you nervous y/nnie?"

Felix hyung asked me before i went into the studio to audition. i nodded.

"i'm nervous but i'm ready"