4

Bang Chan's POV

over the next couple days, y/n seemed to really warm up to everyone. she especially likes playing with the younger members of our group since they're children like her.

we don't know how to being her up to the staff and CEO yet since we're all scared they might take her away.

"Channie!"

y/n ran up to me after she finished going shopping with Hyunjin and I.N. they wanted to buy her some clothes so they could dress her in tiny outfits, not to mention she has nothing except for what she came to us with.

"hi y/nnie!"

she gave me a hug and i picked her up.

"you guys didn't use the company card right? the CEO's gonna wonder why it's being charged for children's clothes"

...

"uh we might have a small problem-"

"and this is why we will be adding I.N to paboracha"

we got a knock on the door and i'm already paranoid that people will come take y/n away from us.

i went to open it and our manager came to see us.

"the CEO requests a meeting in his office with all of Stray Kids in 30 minutes."

i nodded and he left us. i called everyone and we all got ready to go see the CEO.

we left I.N to stay home and watch y/n with the excuse of him being sick.

Narrator's POV

all of Stray Kids with the exception of I.N went down to JYP's office where they expected to get scolded for a long time.

however, because there is a certain person who runs this story, things may or may not go the way they expect.

the 7 + JYP sat down at a long table that you'd expect to see during an office conference.

"i'm sure you know why i called you here today"

JYP started. everyone was nervous as hell. they just got y/n a couple days ago, yet they love her so much after spending so much time with her.

"i looked at the company card spending records after i got a call from the bank that a large amount of money had been withdrawn"

...

"WHICH ONE OF YOU SPENT 5000 DOLLARS ON CHILDREN'S CLOTHES??? AND WHY CHILDREN'S CLOTHES 😃😃😃😃"

everyone flinched at the loud noise and yelling. thank god they left the two littlest ones at home.

"to tell you the truth, the 8 of us found a child outside who had been abandoned, and decided to take her in"

Chan said. the leader of the group, as well as the one who found y/n, spoke up. its only right because he is the one who decided to take her in.

JYP sighed. a very dramatic sigh. with autotune.

"im the one who spent the money on clothes. if you saw her i swear youd like her. she's a little angel who deserves all these clothes"

Hyunjin said. mainly because he was trying to justify his mass spending with I.N with the likes of a cute little girl.

JYP sighed some more. with even worse autotune.

"you can keep her as long as you do three things"

the members of skz were all very hopeful. they really came to adore y/n after the couple days spent with her.

y/n loves playing with them and watching their music videos. she's so proud of her older brothers and really looks up to them.

back to the current situation-

"my first condition is that you go on a live with the 8 of you explaining who she is and your current situation.

my second condition is that you cannot bring her on tour until she's much older. she's just a child who needs to go to school. i'll make arrangements for a caretaker, or you can do it yourself.

my last condition is that you train her to become an idol. of course she can choose her own path, but there's no harm in exposing her to a future career early.

that is all, you may be dismissed."