6

Narrator's POV

y/n woke up and found Felix next to her. both of their hair was messy and all over the place. y/n fixed her hair as best as she could and went to go cuddle with Felix.

i mean who wouldn't-

she went back to sleep while in Felix's arms. everyone came in silently and took cute pictures of y/n and whoever was with her as usual. sadly this happy moment couldn't last forever, as they all were starting to get busier and busier.

I.N came to shake Felix awake and take y/n to Chan. they were preparing to have a live introducing y/n to the public in a couple hours.

everyone was getting ready for the day. Chan was getting y/n ready. he was experienced in taking care of children because of his younger siblings.

everyone was worried about how Stays were going to react to knowing Chan has a child. there are so many toxic Stays out there it's crazy, not to mention sasaeng.

(sasaeng = obsessed Korean stalkers)

Bang Chan's POV

"you guys know what the plan is right?"

i checked to be sure everyone knew. everyone seemed a little hazy on the details so i should recap.

"first i start a Channie's Room live by myself, and you guys will all come in one at a time.

the last person to come in will be carrying y/n, and that's when we will tell everyone.

make sure none of y/n's personal information is exposed, but make sure to answer Stay's questions"

i finished saying. everyone's already nervous about how this live is going to go, but it was an order so we had to do it.

i sat down in the chair and started the live.

"HELLOOO HIIIII ANNYEONGGG HELLOOOOO"

i started my live by playing Gone Days since it was our newest release.

(it's still 2019 but i rly like Gone Days 😞😞)

Y/N's POV

all the hyungs were playing rock paper scissors to see who would be the one to carry me in the room.

it took a really long time but it was eventually decided that Binnie hyung would carry me inside.

the members all waited 5 minutes after Channie hyung started to go into the room. since it would take forever to go in one at a time with a 5 minute break, they decided to go in pairs.

the first pair to go in were Hannie hyung and Minnie hyung. the next pair was Felix hyung and Jinnie hyung. the last pair was Innie hyung and Seungie hyung.

while we waited, all of them were teaching me a little bit of Korean at a time. they taught me how to introduce myself properly to a camera too.

they also told me to do something called aegyo? i'm not really sure what it is but they told me to poke my cheeks and make hearts at the camera when they tell me to charm the audience.

it was mine and Binnie hyung's turn to go in the room. he picked me up and we slowly headed in after receiving the signal.

Back to Bang Chan's POV

"we have a special announcement for today's episode of Channie's Room"

i started and let the chat roam free with what we could possibly be about to say.

"no none of us are in a dating scandal or dating anyone just because Polaroid Love is playing 😭😭"

Hyunjin was laughing at Stays making the most unreasonable guesses like Han having hemorrhoids because Minho stuck his finger in his butt during that one Happy Chuseok episode-

"hey i don't have hemorrhoids- 😃"

"ANYWAYS let's announce our special guest"

i changed the subject to the whole purpose of this live and signaled Changbin to come in with y/n.

(romanized languages)

"hello! annyeong! konnichiwa!"

y/n greeted the viewers. we taught her how to say hi in a couple languages for international Stays too.

the chat was really confused about why there was a little girl in the room with us.

Stray Kids

jeonginscheese
who is she?

minhoshoe
she's so cute omg

spearbspearme
does someone have a secret love child..

tchhairband
secret little sister?

leeknowscointteokbokki
SHE'S THE CUTEST LITTLE THING AHSHAHSHX

"no one in chat so far got it right so we're just gonna tell you"

i started. everyone in the room fell silent to allow Stays to hear me and focus on what i was about to say.

"she's my new daughter."

...

the chat went insane.