7

Bang Chan's POV

everyone in the chat was going crazy and saying how could i have a child and stuff.

y/n was a little confused about the situation since she's probably never been on a live before so she just played with Han in the background.

"firstly, i would like to please ask everyone to remain calm while i explain how y/n came into our lives.

y/n was intentionally left outside of a coffee shop by her mother, so we took her in.

that's basically all there is to it. i'm y/n's legal guardian and she's going to be staying with the 8 of us.

while i am her legal guardian, i'd like to make it clear she's like a little sister to me rather than a daughter.

y/n is also considered a trainee under JYP with special circumstances, so all privacy conditions applying to us apply to her as well.

y/n's privacy is important, so please understand that we cannot answer all of your questions regarding her, especially since she is a minor"

i finished. all the members were responding to questions in the chat that they may not have understood since i spoke in pure Korean.

"Channie hyung they're asking how y/n could possibly be a trainee since she's so young"

Changbin said. i didn't tell anyone else why she's allowed to be a trainee, so some details about y/n are unknown to them too.

"we are actually going to raise y/n to be an idol trainee when she is older. if she decides on a different career path, she can go there but for now she is considered a trainee due to the situation"

i explained to everyone. for the most part Stays were reacting to the news pretty well. they were asking questions about her like age and stuff.

"well y/n herself can tell us about these things"

Han put y/n in my lap to face the camera. she looked a little concerned with everything that was happening, but i told her she can answer these questions if she wants to.

"...i'm foive years old"

she said while holding up 5 fingers. i looked at the monitor and all the members were adoring her and how cute she is.

"yes i am the cutest member of Stray Kids 😌😌"

"show them the aegyo we taught you y/nnie"

i think Felix and Changbin said that-

i never heard abt them teaching her aegyo.

y/n put her fingers on both cheeks and poked them. she looked like Han with her round cheeks.

she gave the cutest smile to the camera and the chat was talking about how cute she was.

"no we cannot bring her to fanmeets so Stays can meet her. it's too dangerous and she's too little. maybe when she's a bit older though"

Minho said from the back. i nodded. i'm glad Stays are taking an interest in her and talking positively though.

"can i speak Korean? a little bit. i speak English well though, and a tiny bit of Chinese that Hannie hyung taught me"

y/n was really good at answering questions for herself and elaborating. she's doing good in front of a live audience for the first time.

"you want to hear me speak all 3? i can try...

(romanized languages)

Korean: annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun y/nibnida!
English: hi my name is y/n!
Chinese: nǐ hǎo ma wǒ shì y/n!"

everyone clapped for her in the background.

"you're doing great y/nnie"

i reassured while patting her head and she smiled. she's really good at showing her charming points to Stays. maybe it's because she has natural cuteness as a child.

"do you have nicknames for the other members like you do for Han?"

Hyunjin translated for y/n since it was asked by a Stay in Korean.

y/n jumped off my lap and went around the room pointing to everyone.

"this is Channie hyung
this is Binnie hyung
Jinnie hyung
Seungie hyung
Minnie hyung
Innie hyung
Hannie hyung
and Felix hyung

i don't have a special nickname for Felix because i like Felix. the name Felix is weird with the 'ie'"

y/n finished pointing to everyone.

"why don't i use Felix's Korean name with a nickname?

...

i didn't know he had one 🥹"

Felix gave her a pat on the head and said,

"i'm like Channie hyung with two names. my English name is Felix and my Korean name is Yongbok."

"Bokkie?"

"Bokkie's a nice nickname y/nnie 😭😭🩷"

Stays in the chat love their relationship already. two sunshines together makes them so happy.

"a Stay asked why she calls us 'hyung' and i actually have a story about this"

Hyunjin said.

flashback chapter next 🌝🌝🌝