9

Bang Chan's POV

"and that's how y/n started calling all of us hyungs"

Hyunjin finished recounting his story. the chat was all saying "Hyunjinnie hyung hyunjinnie hyunggg"

everyone in the room was saying "Hyunjinnie hyung Hyunjinnie hyunggg" with the exception of y/n who was saying "Jinnie hyung Jinnie hyunggg"

i laughed at them all. me, Minho, and Changbin all said "Hyunjinnie" since we're older and don't need to say hyung 🥱🥱

"why didn't we correct her and tell her that oppa is the correct term?"

(idk if it's just me but oppa has been used before in such a cringy way that i don't even wanna use it in my story man 😭😭😭)

i asked I.N or Hyunjin to answer the question because ultimately, it was them who didn't correct her.

"we thought it was cute how she was copying us and calling us hyungs, so we just let her"

Jeongin said. i nodded. everyone here really does think it's cute when y/n copies us.

"i think it's time to end the live. do Stays have any more questions for us and our little y/n?"

i asked before wrapping up. one Stay asked "is y/n's last name Bahng since you're her legal guardian?"

"ooh that's a good question. yes, y/n's last name is now legally Bahng since i adopted her"

i said. "any other questions?"

there were no other questions, or good questions anyways. there's always weird questions like "Chan can you pin me to the wall??"

"well then we have one final thing to show you guys"

i announced. y/n, Yongbok, and Han came to the center while i went to go sit on the couch.

Yongbok and Han were on either side of y/n and they started to recite the Be Mine song, courtesy of Jeongin and Beomgyu.

when it was time for the adlib the three of them said "hey Stay.. we love you!!" in English.

the chat went crazy once again. you have three little balls of sunshine saying that they love Stays, how could they stay calm?

people are already saying that y/n is their bias 🌝

"Bye Stays! We love you!"

all of us said before ending the live.

everyone crowded around y/n and told her what a good job she did during her first live, and that so many people love her from all over the world.

"really?"

y/n looked really happy to know that people loved her, even though she's loved by everyone in the room right now.

i picked her up and lifted her like Simba, but facing me and all the members behind me instead.

"we all love you y/n, you're the best little sister we could ask for"

i said. everyone smiled and continued to adore y/n. we've only known her for about a week or so, but we're all so attached and love her so much.

it's time for us to head back to the dorms for a small break. we're going to take y/n out to eat soon to celebrate her first live with us, so we want to go get our stuff to go.

Bonus: Continuation Of Y/N's Arcade Day

Hyunjin's POV

i gave everyone their own card after threatening Beomgyu and Jeongin to stop or else i'd use their cards myself.

the four of us went to do DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) to see who could get the best score. Beomgyu and I.N played first while i sat on the side with y/n and cheered them on.

"loser pays for snacks"

"you're on! y/nnie will be cheering for her Innie hyung right?"

"go Innie! go Innie! you can do it Innie hyung!"

(go quokka, go quokka)

Jeongin ended up winning because of the y/n effect: anyone y/n cheers for wins automatically 😎

after they finished, we went to the claw machines because y/n seemed interested in them.

she tried to do it herself but her depth perception was really bad..

good for a child but by claw machine standards it was really bad-

"i'll win something for you y/nnie"

the three of us said. Jeongin carried y/n with one arm while the three of us all tried different claw machines.

all of us ended up winning a lot, so we all went home with two full bags of plushies and a cotton candy, courtesy of Beomgyu who lost DDR.

Baby Bread Jeongin was happy, Beomgyu and i were rather broke, but the most important thing is that y/n was happy.

with the two babies of Stray Kids being happy, i would say that this was a very successful day.

the end 🩷