10

Changbin's POV

Channie hyung was carrying y/n back to 3racha + Hyunjin's dorm so we could grab wallets and other things. we're about to take y/n out to eat to celebrate her first live with us and Stays.

"y/nnie come here so we can do dances together"

i called y/n over. everyone else is getting their stuff together, so i'm watching and playing with y/n right now.

i'm like, the sixth member of Newjeans and the seventh member of NMIXX. i know all their dances 🥱🥱

(let's not think about how Newjeans and NMIXX didn't exist in 2019)

we sat on the couch and i had her watch TikToks on my phone to teach her Love Me Like That.

"ok so first you make your hands into a fist and kind of waddle from side to side. do that 3 times"

i instructed. y/n's dancing was a little rough because she's never done it before, but she got the hang of it after a few tries.

"good job 😌😌 now make your fingers into an L shape and flick them back and forth above your shoulders"

it was an easy move so she got it immediately.

"make fists and cross your arms in an X above your head"

again, also really easy.

"pretend to hit your sides with your fists a couple times, point at your head on both sides, and pretend hit again"

y/n's very good at imitating dance moves 💃

"this part can get a little bit tricky. bend your knees a bit and stick your left fist in the air"

y/n did as i said and got the easy part down.

"now you point over here like 1, 2, and 3"

she struggled to do it for a little while, but got it eventually. i decided not to teach her the footwork since she was already looking a little tired.

"pretend like you're doing jumprope 3 times"

easy for a child who probably did a lot of jumproping at school.

"now cross your arms in front of you and wiggle your hips in a circle while pointing behind you"

y/n looked so awkward and cute while she struggled to do it right 😭😭😭

"YEAHH YOU GOT IT"

"i did it Binnie hyung!"

we high fived and i went to go show Han what i taught our little princess

y/n actually remembered the moves really well. maybe younger children have better memory than older.

"GO Y/N GO Y/N"

(go quokka, go quokka)

Han cheered for little y/n as she fucking slayed the dance

girl gotta debut fr someday 😌

"are we all ready?"

Chan came into the living room and we all headed to the restaurant.

Y/N's POV

we're on the way to go eat at a place with a lot of meat. at least thats what Jinnie hyung told me.

we were on the waiting list for about 20 minutes, so we waited outside of the restaurant.

"y/nnie show them what i taught you earlier"

Binnie hyung told me. he also said he would dance together with me 😌

Seungie hyung put on the music for us and we started dancing together. i think someone was recording us but i forgot who.

"YEAHH Y/N AND CHANGBIN DUO"

Channie hyung shouted.

"look she dances better than you. let's post this to TikTok"

i heard Minnie hyung say to Binnie hyung and Channie hyung. apparently Channie hyung makes all the decisions about what to post about me.

Channie hyung nodded while Binnie hyung told me to do the same ending fairy as him. the hyungs have all been teaching me Korean, about Korean culture, and about their lives.

being an idol requires them to put a lot of time into singing and dancing and song writing and composing. it all looks so cool! they told me ending fairies come at the end of a performance.

their ending fairy:

everyone started laughing and saying it was a great ending fairy

everyone started laughing and saying it was a great ending fairy. it ended up getting a lot of likes and comments asking who i was since some people didn't see Channie hyung's live.

overall it was a good day so far. i did my first live, first TikTok, and now i'm going to eat with all my hyungs.