21

I.N's POV

"Jeongin!"

i heard Hyunjin hyung shouting. we're meeting up at the front of the school to go pick y/nnie up together.

"Hyunjin hyung, let's go before all your fangirls come here"

i was worried fangirls were going to show up and start begging Hyunjin to be his girlfriend. even before we debuted he had girls all over him 😭

"let's go get our lovely little sister"

he said as we quickly walked towards the kindergarten.  we went through the entrance to see kids rushing to their parents.

we looked around for y/nnie and saw her holding hands with a boy with dimples.

"heyheyhey who is that boy to be holding hands with our precious little y/n 😃😃😃"

Hyunjin hyung looked about ready to snatch y/n away from the boy.

"just let her be. she can be friends with anyone she wants. she's just being a sweetheart"

i tried my best to persuade Hyunjin hyung to spare this kid's life. they wouldn't date at 5-6.

"y/nnieee are you ready to go home?"

i asked before she started drawing with the boy. y/n looked over at us and said bye to her friend.

she ran up to us and held both of our hands. we started walking back home like that.

"so y/nnieeee how was your first day of school? and who was that boy 👀 "

Hyunjin hyung asked. it sounded sweet but menacing.

"it was good! i played with all my classmates. we played I Am Ground and family. that over there was Taerae. i was keeping him company since his mom comes late"

y/n talked happily about her day and the new friends she made. it was nice to hear how happy she was with friends her own age.

"we have a recording for a new song y/nnie. do you want to listen at the studio with us?"

i asked her. it might boring for her to sit and just watch us, but she seems interested in music.

"i wanna listen! i want to see how you record and i want to see how cool hyungs are when they sing"

she said very excitedly. at this rate, she really might want to become an idol.

we got back to the agency where hyung and i went our separate ways. i took her back to our apartment because i know Minho hyung was there and could take her to the recording studio.

i opened the door and saw hyung getting ready to leave.

"hyung, when do you have to be at the studio?"

i asked. i still needed time to get y/n changed into comfortable clothes after a shower. she has bits of crayon on her hair and her hairstyle is coming apart.

"i was supposed to be there 5 minutes ago but i was lazy. i gotta go now, bye kiddos. tell me about your days later, both of you"

and with that he ran out of the apartment, probably going to get scolded by Channie hyung.

"y/nnie honey we have to move quick ok? i'm going to pick out some clothes, set up a bath, and i'll be there after i get the clothes. Innie hyung's gonna shower and then we can go to the studio"

i explained quickly to her while i helped her take off her shoes. i carried her to the bathroom and ran the bath for her. she got in and i left the door open in case she needed anything.

i ran to grab some clothes for her. i grabbed some random sweatpants and a loose shirt. i threw in a bucket hat just to be extra.

i have to be at the studio in half an hour while also getting y/nnie ready 😭😭 hopefully i don't get scolded.

i went back to the bathroom and saw y/n struggling to open the shampoo bottle.

"i'll wash your hair for you honey"

i said while grabbing a towel to pull y/n out of the bath. she got herself dressed while i ran outside of the bathroom to get myself some clothes for my shower.

i grabbed the same as what i did for y/n to match and a towel. i quickly washed y/n's hair, conditioned, and brought her to my room.

"y/nnie, i'm gonna plug this in for you ok? do you know how to use a blowdryer?"

i asked her. she nodded thank god. i have 15 minutes to get myself ready and get to the studio.

"can you blowdry your hair for me? Innie hyung will be right back after a shower"

"okk, be quick Innie hyung"

with that i sprinted to the bathroom.

(poor guy is so stressed 😭😭)

Y/N's POV

i sat on Innie hyung's bed and blowdried my hair while waiting for him to come back. he only took about 10 minutes to shower and get dressed before coming back to finish whatever was left of my hair.

"can you grab that brush right there? i'll get water, juice, and snacks for us and then we can go"

he said. i grabbed the hairbrush and threw it in the bag he gave me.

"let's go y/nnie!"

he quickly grabbed everything, put our matching shark slippers on, picked me up, and we ran down the halls together.

"WHEEEEEEEEE"