12

Y/N's POV

i watched everyone perform Hellevator on the TV inside the waiting room. the manager of Stray Kids was sitting with me while i pointed Talker-ssi at the TV. someone had to entertain while hyungs were away.

"look at how cool they are! i wanna be like them someday"

i said to provide commentary.

"Hellevator makes me kind of sad. i don't know why. i just know that all my hyungs struggled so much during this time to debut. i'm proud of them for who they've become and how far they came"

(my personal opinion through y/n 🙋‍♀️)

the manager told me that Hellevator is a song about their struggles and emotions they felt as trainees. it's emotional to me.

after the performance was over, everyone told how they felt towards their performance and to Stays before coming back into the room.

i ran to go hug the first person that walked through the door. i also abandoned Talker-ssi on the couch, oops-

anyways i hugged Binnie hyung, and he picked me up.

"everyone looked so cool and did so well!"

i told everyone. they all gave me a hug and told me what a good cheerleader i was back here. they claimed it was because of me that they did good.

"we should have a sleepover when we get back. we can all stay at the other apartment since it's bigger, and it'll be our first sleepover with y/nnie"

Hannie hyung suggested. it sounded like fun.

Narrator's POV

and so that's how everyone came to stay at one apartment together. it was the first ever apartment Stray Kids stayed at together after the survival show.

(i cant bring myself to watch it man. i cant watch felix and leeknow be eliminated 😭😭😭)

Stray Kids won Music Core by the way 🥱🥱🥱 sorry stupid narrator has no idea how music shows work.

Chan got y/n ready for bed while everyone else went to go set up the living room together.

the apartment was empty for the most part except necessary furniture, like the couch, coffee table, TV, etc.

Changbin and Felix moved the coffee table to the side while everyone else worked to push the couch to the back wall. the TV stayed where it was.

again, please excuse the author's horrible drawing. she was never the most artistic person 😞

Y/N's POV

Channie hyung just got done putting a capybara onesie on me. everyone was wearing onesies since today is a sleepover day. it's also cold outside, so onesies are perfect.

y/n's onesie ^^

y/n's onesie ^^

Channie hyung was wearing a wolf onesie,
Minnie hyung was wearing a rabbit onesie,
Binnie hyung was wearing a pig rabbit onesie?
Jinnie hyung was wearing a ferret onesie,
Hannie hyung was wearing a quokka onesie,
Bokkie hyung was wearing a chick onesie,
Seungie hyung was wearing a puppy onesie,
and Innie hyung was wearing a fox onesie.

(sound familiar?)

"let's go to the store for snacks"

Seungie hyung suggested. he also whispered something into Jinnie hyungs ear that i couldn't hear.

"let's go y/nnie! someone pull my brownies out of the oven so we don't die!"

Bokkie hyung yelled behind me and Seungie hyung as we walked to the store to get snacks.

the sky was getting dark pretty quickly. it's only 8, but at least we can see outside with all the streetlights and light from stores.

we got a lot of weird looks because of our outfits, but people mostly thought it was cute.

i mean of course they would think so. Bokkie hyung and Seungie hyung are both so cool and nice it makes you happy. and they have me with them. i'm the cutest 🤗🤗🤗🤗

thankfully the convenience store is close to the apartment complex. it's just a block away, so it was close enough to walk there without being super tired.

i was in between Bokkie hyung and Seungie hyung, holding their hands so i don't get lost or hurt. we sang Halsey's Without Me on the way there.

we finally got to the convenience store and bought a ton of snacks.

"y/nnie y/nnie pick out whatever you want to eat and this hyung will pay for it"

Seungie hyung laughed while pointing at Bokkie hyung. i put a few of my favorite snacks inside the basket and we searched for snacks for everyone else.

after paying, we left the store and continued to hold hands while singing.

"y/n? is that her?"