8

Hyunjin's POV

a day or so ago...

i'm taking y/n and I.N out to the arcade today with one of our friends. y/nnie's been very polite to everyone the entire time she's been here. since it's my day with her and she's been so nice, we're gonna go play a lot of games 😄

"I.N share your music with y/nnie while we walk so she doesn't get bored"

the arcade wasn't very far away so we opted to walk instead of drive. it's a good way for y/n to get fresh air too. that and we don't have a booster seat yet.

"i'm gonna blast the music. y/n's ears are too small to have Airpods fit in them"

y/n was struggling next to us as she tried her best to shove the Airpod in her ear.

"no sweetie don't do that you'll hurt yourself 😭"

i took the Airpod from y/n's hand and gave it back to I.N to put in the case. I.N played a song that's never been heard before, but that he was working on with Channie hyung and Changbin hyung.

he wanted to play it for y/n because she's become special to all of us, and the song kind of fits both of them.

"MAKNAE ON TOP"

"OOH OH OH OH"

"MAKNAE ON TOPPPPP"

y/n started screeching the lyrics to Maknae On Top... or at least the ones that are in English

i mean at least she has really good lung capacity-

"i can do that too y/nnie, let's do it together 😈"

the two littlest proceeded to dolphin scream the life out of them. their throats and my ears are gonna be sore by the end of this trip 😭

y/n walked in between me and I.N while holding both of our hands. we would swing her in the air by her arms from time to time.

"HEYY JEONGIN"

"BEOMGYU"

y/nnie hid behind me and held my hand. probably because there was a 5'11 man charging at us to hug I.N, otherwise known as I.N's bestie Choi Beomgyu.

"who's that?"

y/n asked me while i picked her up and went to the two. she has little legs so it's hard for her to keep up with all of us.

"that's Beomgyu from another group called Tomorrow x Together. he and Innie are the same age"

i explained. y/n was kind of shy but you could tell she was excited to make new friends. she kept staring at Beomgyu while he and Jeongin hugged.

"is this the famous little y/n i've been hearing so much about?"

Beomgyu's face softened up and he waved at y/n who waved back at him shyly.

"i'm y/n, and i'm..."

y/n recited numbers in her head because she didn't fully memorize what the number 5 was in Korean.

"daseot? (again, Korean romanized)"

I.N smiled at her and patted her head.

"that's right, good job y/nnie!"

all of us went into the arcade. y/n was particularly excited to play with claw machines. claw machines have so many plushies how could you not be excited-

"hyunjinnie hyung hyunjinnie hyunggg"

oh god.

these two turn into children when we're all together.

"i'll go pay for the cards, both of you watch y/n while i'm away. make sure she stays in sight"

i put y/n down and she went to go hold Jeongin's hand.

Beomgyu's POV

"hi my name is Beomgyu"

i tried my best to speak in English for little y/nnie. i'm not as fluent in English as my hyungs but i know how to speak some.

"can we teach her the 'Be Mine' song Jeonginnn she would be so cute"

a child doing the Be Mine song would charm both Stays and MOAs if she ever did a live or something with us.

we taught her really quick by showing her a video of Felix hyung and Jisung hyung doing it on Weekly Idol.

she did it and she was so cute. she wanted to copy Jisung hyung's method of doing it. she shouted,

"YAH! MY FRIEND"

(pls watch Weekly Idol episode 380 or 831 for more details if you do not understand the reference)

i don't think she really understood what she was saying since she just copied what she heard without knowing the meaning, but it was cute all the same.

"Hyunjinnie hyung hyunjinnie hyunggg"

Jeongin and i both said as we saw Hyunjin hyung come back with 4 cards.

y/n was looking at as. i think she was copying us because we had her copy the Be Mine song.

"Jinnie hyung?"

Jeongin and I looked at each other. we knew.

"HYUNJINNIE HYUNG HYUNJINNIE HYUNGGG"

"Jinnie hyung!"

Hyunjin's POV

fuck.