14

Bang Chan's POV

i set y/n down on the couch. everyone was still looking at her.

"goddamn it it's only been a week since we've introduced her to Stays"

Yongbok sat on the couch next to her with his head in his hands. Seungmin sat next to him and looked really out of it.

both of them felt guilty and blamed themselves for what happened. that's just the kind of people they are. kind and selfless and caring.

"not all Stays are like this. so many people liked her when we showed her on live"

Minho reminded everyone. i knew he was mainly saying it for Yongbok and Seungmin.

i sighed and took deeper breaths to calm myself down. everyone was upset because this happened, so i should at least help calm others.

"we need to establish some rules when taking y/n out anywhere"

i started. everyone looked at me.

that's when i noticed just how many of them were suffering. half of their eyes were red and puffy from crying, and the other half looked dazed, like they couldn't believe this was happening.

"let's not take y/n for late night walks anymore until she's fully over the situation. she might have trauma, so let's be careful.

also, we should make sure to keep her in sight and holding her hand as much as we can. she's going to be stubborn and want to let go, but we can keep her next to us as much as we can"

it may seem like helicopter parenting, but my little sister almost got kidnapped. what else am i supposed to do to keep her safe? it's not like we can trap her in the house forever.

"do we agree to those rules?"

i asked. everyone nodded. we postponed our sleepover with y/n until tomorrow since today wasn't really the best time for it.

but no one left the living room. we all stayed there together. no one wanted to be apart from y/n. i know everyone wants to be there for her and protect her.

we all slept on the living room floor. the blankets we had were all across it, so no one was uncomfortable.

Yongbok and Seungmin were on the couch with y/n. she was sleeping on Seungmin's chest while Yongbok had his hand on her back. they were both really affected by everything since they watched it happen.

i cleaned up, turned off the lights, and everyone fell asleep.

Y/N's POV

i woke up kind of early in the morning. the clock says it's 8:30. i looked up and saw Seungie hyung and Bokkie hyung sleeping with me.

i was trapped between them so i wriggled myself out without waking them up. i almost stepped on Hannie hyung, but i made it out.

i went to look around the house for the bathroom. i found a picture of Channie hyung when he was a trainee. he had blonde hair and dimples.

i quickly went to the bathroom and put the picture in my pocket. i was kind of hungry, but since no one can help me with cooking i grabbed an ice cream out of the freezer. i think we bought it last night.

"y/nnieeee what are you doing 🤨🤨"

i jumped while i heard someone walking behind me. i turned around to see Jinnie hyung trying his best to walk over everyone to get to me.

"do you want to come eat ice cream with me?"

i asked him as innocently as i possibly could. Innie hyung told me that all of them fall for cute innocent acting, so he told me if i want something i should act like that.

i'm not gonna be scolded today for eating ice cream for breakfast 🥱🥱

(smart maknaes 😌)

"i do, what flavors are there?"

"i think there's mint chocolate, strawberry, and mango"

"can you grab hyung a strawberry ice cream pleasee"

i grabbed him a strawberry ice cream bar and we went to go sit at the table. hyung helped me sit on the chair since it was too tall for me.

"why are you guys eating ice cream this early?"

someone else walked into the kitchen. two people actually: Binnie hyung and Innie hyung.

"i can't cook so i grabbed some ice cream 😄"

they shrugged and grabbed ice cream too. pretty soon, everyone woke up and was eating ice cream together.

"y/nnie, how are you feeling?"

Bokkie hyung asked while he unwrapped his ice cream.

everyone turned their attention to me after that. i knew everyone was worried. i heard it while they were having a conversation last night.

"i'm ok. last night was scary but hyungs came to protect me, so i'm not that scared"

i said.

"we love you so much y/nnie, we won't let you get hurt ever again. we promise"

Channie hyung hugged me first, and everyone started piling on.

yeah. it's not scary if i have 8 people who love me to protect me.

Narrator's POV

y/n had a sweet smile on her face. every single one of them learned a lesson from this experience. being there for one another is the best thing they can do for each other.

that day, their love for little sister and older brothers alike grew and formed much stronger bonds.