17

Han's POV

"my face is so sticky"

y/n said as she held my hand on the way to the bathroom. she was kissed all over her face by Kkami 😭😭.

"i know sweetie we're gonna get your face washed up"

i said as we reached the bathroom. i lifted y/n up and she washed her face by herself until it was completely clean.

"done?"

i asked. she nodded and i grabbed a towel to dry her face off. such clear skin. must be nice 🥲

i heard Hyunjin screaming so we rushed to the living room to find Kkami and Bbama... showing very passionate love to each other.

"oh my."

"KKAMI BABY"

i covered y/n's eyes while Hyunjin broke them apart and sat with Kkami on the couch. i brought y/n over to the couch and put her next to Hyunjin.

"why did you cover my eyes hyung?"

i heard y/n ask as i sat next to her on the couch.

"because Kkami and Bbama were having-"

"BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU WITH BOTH DOGS AT ONCE"

i looked over at Hyunjin who mouthed "keep your mouth shut to keep her innocence"

i nodded and felt y/n slide off the couch. she went to go play with Bbama, so i knelt down and helped her.

"you have to put your hand out for doggies so they can sniff you first"

i held her hand and told Bbama to come. he started sniffing and licking her hand. he jumped on her lap and started wagging his tail a lot.

"he's so cute and fluffy"

y/n smiled and laughed as Bbama playfully jumped on her and licked her face. i took a picture and sent it on Bubble while texting "look how cute my little y/nnie and Bbama are 🩷".

i threw my phone on the couch and Hyunjin came onto the floor with Kkami too. we played a lot together and y/n was tired after running with the dogs.

she was laying on my lap when all of a sudden she shot up.

"y/nnie? what's wrong?"

Hyunjin asked her. she didn't reply, but she started walking towards the door.

all of a sudden, she opened it and started running down the hall.

"WHY WHAT HUH"

"HAN JISUNG GO GET HER WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Hyunjin screeched as he put Kkami and Bbama in a room. i took off down the hallway to find y/n giving Channie hyung a fat hug on his legs.

"y/nnie you can't just run down the hall like that without telling anyone. it's not safe"

i scolded. y/n looked a little guilty.

"i'm sorry hyung. i just had a feeling that Channie hyung was coming over, and i was excited to see him"

...

what.

"i didn't tell you i was down the hall or anything y/nnie.. how did you know i was here?"

y/n looked confused.

"i just heard it. something was telling me that you were coming, and i got excited"

she said with a sad little puppy face. she was just excited to see hyung.

"it's ok that you were excited, but remember to tell us before doing that instead of just running off"

i said while Channie hyung picked her up.

"Han, we need to talk later"

Channie hyung said with a concerned expression. he also looked like he was gonna kill me for letting our baby sister out without supervision.

we walked back toward the apartment and met up with Hyunjin in the middle of the hall. the three of us sat on the couch while y/n sat on the floor playing with the dogs.

"why do you guys look so depressed? and hey Channie hyung"

Hyunjin asked the two of us as Chan held up a hand in reply.

"y/n had a feeling Channie hyung was down the hall and he really was down the hall"

i explained. Hyunjin looked confused.

"is y/n telepathic or something? how did she know he was there?-"

"that's what we're all thinking"

Channie hyung said as he adoringly watched y/n feed the dogs some treats.

"can we take him back to the house Channie hyung?"

y/n asked with the most sweetest innocent smile in the world as she pointed to a little sleeping Kkami.

"we can't or else Hyunjin's family would miss Kkami too much"

Channie hyung explained to her.

"Kkami's dreaming of being a bird. look, he's paddling his paws in the air like flapping"

(YOU'RE A BIRD - Haruto Maeda)

y/n said as she picked Kkami up.

"y/nnie.... what are you gonna do with Kkami-"

"FLY LITTLE FLUFFY"

"Y/N NO- THAT'S KKAMI"

"Y/N KKAMI CAN'T ACTUALLY FLY"

everyone screeched as y/n tossed Kkami onto the couch. surprisingly Kkami wagged his tail with his tongue sticking out as he landed and bounced.

"huh. what do you know"

Kkami went back to y/n and pawed at her for her to do it again, so she did.

flying Kkami era?!?!?