23

Y/N's POV

"y/nnie come taste the brownies with me"

Bokkie hyung said. he pulled them out of the oven a little while ago and we were waiting for them to cool.

i got up from the couch to go eat brownies. apparently hyung's brownies are famous amongst Stays but i've never tried them.

he cut a square for me and handed it to me while cutting one for himself. i put the whole thing in my mouth. it looked and smelled so good i couldn't wait..

"is it good?"

he asked before eating his own. i showed him a thumbs up and he nodded before also shoving the whole thing in his mouth.

"heyhey brownie boy"

i heard someone call from behind. i turned to see Minnie hyung taking a brownie out of the pan.

"shouldn't our little y/n be in bed? it's already 8:30 and she has school tomorrow"

Minnie hyung swept me off my feet

(same)

into the air and flew me around like an airplane.

(i'm frying jay WHAHWHSHS NIKI MY BIAS)

"you still haven't told us about your day y/nnie. we all want to hear about it"

Minnie hyung said as he threw me on the couch.

"ooh yes i wanna hear about your first day of school too. let me get everyone else"

Bokkie hyung said as he ran down the hall to the other dorm and gathered everyone.

"you're the lady of the hour, go ahead and tell us all about your day y/n"

Hannie hyung said once everyone was settled down on the couch. i sat in my own chair that was dragged from the kitchen and started telling everyone.

"at the beginning we played I Am Ground. apparently there's only 10 people in my class total, so i made friends with all the other boys. i talked to Matthew first since he speaks fluent English"

i started. everyone seemed a little surprised. probably because it's an unusual class.

"we played family, drew on coloring pages, learned about seasons, and everyone started going home. Innie hyung and Jinnie hyung didn't come immediately since their classes just ended so i talked with Taerae"

i finished.

"our y/n was holding hands with this Taerae. she even gave him a hug"

Jinnie hyung said while fake crying.

"i was dragging him outside 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️ and he's my friend so a hug is fine"

i said. so dramatic over my friends 😞

"it was a good day though right? no one hurt you?"

Channie hyung asked. i shook my head. they did tell me to be extra careful of people who want to take me.

"it was just fun. you should meet all my friends. they like dancing and they were screaming/singing during free time"

i said. especially Taerae. he has a very wide mouth and was singing very loud.

"your friends sound fun"

Binnie hyung said. i nodded. everyone is super fun to be around.

(DUDE ZEROBASEONE COVERED SKZ BACKDOOR, HANBIN OF ZB1 MADE A DANCE TO SKZ HEYDAY, HANBIN AND GUNWOOK SANG SCLASS WHAHEHDKW MY STAYROSE HEART LITERALLY CANT HALF OF THEM ARE STAYS TOO)

"y/nnie.. i've been meaning to ask but why is your face and hair covered in flour 😃😃"

Seungie hyung asked.

"oh i was making brownies with hyung and the flour got on me"

i said. at the mention of brownies everyone ran into the kitchen to go take one. except Channie hyung. he was more worried about flour in my eyes.

"my eyes are ok, just go eat a brownie"

i said while dragging him to the kitchen. i wanted another one anyways.

"we're cleaning you up and getting you to bed after one last brownie ok y/nnie?"

Channie hyung said. i nodded.

"Yongbok's brownies are always so good it makes me want to never diet ever again"

everyone agreed with what someone said, i couldn't tell who since everyone was all over the place.

i ate my brownie slowly to avoid going to bed.

"y/nnieee, i have a surprise for you. you have to finish your brownie first if you want to see it"

Channie hyung said. i knew what he was doing. he wanted me to hurry and eat so i could get cleaned up. luckily for him i fell for it. i like surprises 🥹

i shoved the brownie in my mouth and ran over to Channie hyung.

"i'm done i'm done"

i said while hanging onto Channie hyung's legs. he laughed and walked around with me on them like a panda with bamboo.

"i'll wash your hair for you. Jeongin told me you did it but you guys were in a rush"

he said as he set up the showerhead and hair products.

"hyung didn't want to be late and get yelled at so he went as fast as he could getting us ready"

i said as hyung started rinsing my hair. he hummed a song that sounded really nice, but i'd never heard it before.

"what's that song you're singing hyung?"

i asked while he poured shampoo in my hair.

"oh this?

we haven't released it yet.

it's called Spread My Wings."