Chapter 11

Chapter 11

As we were now approaching fall in its early days, I woke up to dark clouds and raindrops spattering on my window. I had no idea what time it was, but I didn't feel like getting out of bed just yet. I pulled my covers up a little more and closed my eyes again. I loved the feeling of waking up early on the weekends, knowing I could doze off a little bit more instead of rushing out of bed to get to work on time. My bed felt so warm and comfortable, hearing the rain now gushing outside made me sleepy and it didn't take me long to fall asleep again.

The last week has been extremely busy at work, so no wonder I was still tired. To be honest I also stayed up a little bit too late last night. I have a bad habit to stay up late, knowing I should actually go to bed.

I didn't know after how long I woke up again, but I felt like I was well rested now. I reached for my slippers and slipped my feet into them, then I grabbed my bathrobe and put it on.

After I ate my breakfast I got dressed. I slipped into some dark blue jeans and grabbed a long sleeve shirt and put a vest over it. I put my hair up in to a pony tail and stepped into one of my many sneakers.

Being outside of work I love to wear sneakers. My feet get tired with wearing heels that much, so I love walking around in sneakers whenever I can.

Ready to go out for some groceries I heard my phone buzz.

Hey beautiful.

I'm looking forward to tonight, I hope you are too.

Max

Without realizing I smiled reading his message. I actually couldn't wait till it was 5 o'clock and he would pick me up. I was glad I had been sleeping in so long, so the afternoon wouldn't be so long.

Hi Max.

Actually I am. I'll see you at 5.

Mira

After I had send him the text I put my phone I my pocket and walked out of my apartment. It was very chilly outside and I regret I didn't wore a jacket.

As fast as I could I grabbed the groceries I needed and headed back home. I never liked going out with weather like this.

When I came back and put away my groceries I searched for a bag to take with me tonight. I put it on my bed and wondered what I would be needing.

It had been a long time since I actually went away, aside from business trips I mean.

I took a seat next to the bag and looked at my closet. So many clothes, but I got insecure by looking at them. Where they even fit for this trip? I mean should I wear something fancy or casual? Should I bring my heels or just take my sneakers? I didn't even know what we would be going to do the next day.

I heaved a big sigh and fell on my back. My eyes were closed and his blue eyes appeared in front of me. Thinking about him made my belly tingle, but I wasn't sure if they were butterflies or just the idea of him liking me.

Did I only like the idea he wanted me or was there more?

I shook my head and opened my eyes.

Mira, stop this silly nonsense. You don't like men like Max. Wealthy and handsome. Getting every woman they want.I got up and started packing my stuff. I wondered what he was planning for us and how the apartment would look like. If it was as beautiful as the houses he showed me on the business trip I think I would die. I can't believe there are actually people wealthy enough to live in them.