°• First meet? •°

[Edited]

"Just smile like an idiot even if you are facing the worst because after that everything will be good."

Jennie POV -

Today is the first day of our new college that we four had dreamed of for ages. The 'Seoul International College'. I don't know, if I have to be happy or sad.

Getting ready, I realised that the nervousness was desperately taking over me. Hope that everything goes well!

Not gonna lie, I've never experienced these mixed emotions that are rising inside me right now.

I've always fought for myself, I've always played for myself, I've always handled myself but never felt so anxious.

Is this even a good sign? I hope that I don't mess up. These vibes don't seem to play groovy.

'Jesus, save me! Give me the strength to fight for myself!' Devotion could only assist me at this point.

Stepping downstairs, I spotted all the three at the dinning table.

Jennie POV end

Jennie came downstairs and saw all the members already waiting for her.

Jisoo - Why do you take so much time?

Lisa - She's the fashion icon, unnie. She needs time. Isn't it?

Jennie - You're absolutely right, Lily!

Jennie said and winked.

Jisoo - These Girls!

She face-palmed meanwhile, others giggled.

Jisoo - Come on, let's eat the breakfast and leave.

They all sat for the breakfast.

Outfits -

Jisoo -

Jennie -

Jennie -