°• Final revenge! •°

[Edited]

The Rebel Dusk POV -

I just got a call from the assassin team. They told us that they've already stole the information and are waiting for us.

I couldn't tell how much happy I was! We all walked inside and heard the voice of door bangs. We saw the assassins coming out of the basement.

The Mighty Ninja - So, you're here?

The Mortimer Mane - So, you're blind?

We burst out laughing. The Mortimer Mane is truly the most savage one.

The Mighty Ninja - That was mean!

The Mortimer Mane - Because I meant it!

The Crimson Magic - What happened to you, unnie?

She said as we noticed The Dark Waves in The Ace Of Spades's arms.

The Jigsaw - Oh yeah, what happened to you?

The Bother Smith - Seems like the couple is living their moment.

The Dark Sun - Yeah, let them enjoy.

The Ace Of Spades - There's nothing like that. She stepped on a broken piece of glass.

The Crimson Magic - Are you okay?

The Dark Waves - Yeah, I'm!

The Mighty Ninja - What about me? You're asking her but not me.

The Crimson Magic - Are you jealous?

The Mighty Ninja - Ofcourse, I'm! Now, you need to apologise.

The Crimson Magic - I'll not!

She said with a mischievous smile on her face which made The Mighty Ninja frown.

The Mighty Ninja - I'll teach you a lesson at home.

We were discussing when we heard a door opening with a loud thud. Not only one door, all the doors opened by sequence.

Oh shit! Seems like that they came out.

The Rebel Dusk POV end

As expected, The Grey Cobras and One In A Million have already came out of the locked rooms. As they came out, they spotted The Bullet Proof Boys and The Black Hot Shots.

Xiumin - What are you doing here?

He shouted from the upper floor as everyone looked at them.

Sehun - Seems like my baby missed me too much that she came here.

He smirked at The Evil Dead Rise.

Kai - Jennie, you didn't had to come here. You could have just called me. I know your desperation, sweetheart.

The Ace Of Spades - Desperation to meet you? Do you realise that people just tolerate you somehow? But bro, I won't! Your death won't tolerate you.

The Deadly Sinner - You aren't even worth of the dirt in which you'll be buried soon.

Listening to these words, all of them took out their guns.

Suho - You don't know whom we are and what we can do.

The Bother Smith - What can you do? Just get killed here in seconds. Isn't it true? Did I just speak too much truth?

Chanyeol - Don't you dare show your attitude to me. Can't you see what I'm holding?

The Evil Dead Rise - We don't need to. We've seen them throughout our life.

Lay - What do you mean?

The Dark Sun - Let us clear you the meaning.

They said as they took out their batches and attached them to their shirts. Their rifles, snipers, pistols, machine guns, shotguns, baseball bats and bare hands were already ready.

Jeongyeon - W-Wait what? You are...

The Crimson Magic - Yeah we are the Kings and Queens of the Mafia world.

The Rebel Dusk - How you like that?

She snapped at them as they started laughing evily. The Villains looked at eachother in shock.

The Jigsaw took the chance as he aimed at Xiumin while he was looking at others in shock as he shooted him. The bullet instantly pierced his chest entering inside while crushing all the tissues in it's way.

The Mortimer Mane threw a knife at his leg which made a blood fountain and he died due to excessive loss of blood.

This was unexpected! The shock was soon replaced with anger and rage as The Grey Cobras turned to their enemies with full of hatred.

Suho - You're gonna regret it.

The Dark Sun - You too.

He said as he took out his gun and aimed at Suho. Suho instantly moved towards other side but he hits someone's hard chest.

It was The Bother Smith. The grip on the baseball bat tightened more. Just after seeing his face, the anger in The Bother Smith became uncontrollable.

He hits his head with the baseball bat as Suho groaned in pain.

Suho - What are you waiting for? Help me!

He called out for help to the other members but it was of no use. The other 10 had already blocked their ways.

The Rebel Dusk to Dahyun - Just be chill, darling. You were drooling over my boyfriend and now it's over for you.

The Dark Waves to Sana - Calm down sweetheart. You are worthy of death so why to care?

The Crimson Magic to Mina - I tried to be sweet with you but now I'm bored so that's it for your life. Bye!

The Evil Dead Rise to Tzuyu - If you had been concious about my warnings then you wouldn't have been here in this condition. The life ends for you.

The Jigsaw to Nayeon - Hahaha! Sometimes it's so fun to see people suffer who once made you suffer. Isn't it baby?

The Mortimer Mane to Chaeyoung - You thought that I would break down but let me tell you, it's not easy at all.

The Dark Sun to Momo - It was no fun playing with you, baby. I'll make you regret all of it.

The Bother Smith to Suho - You dared to hurt the person whom I love the most. Do you think you deserve to live?

The Mighty Ninja to Chanyeol - I appreciate your courage to do this to her, no one dared except you. Now die!

The Ace Of Spades to Kai - I'm jealous that you dared to hold her once as at that time, you held my whole world. Now you don't need to live.

The Deadly Sinner to Sehun - Fuck you! Because of you she suffered, cried, begged and now you will do that all. I promise to make you suffer till you die.
______________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!