°• The Torture! •°

[Edited]

Jennie POV -

I'm sitting on the table placed in front of my victim's figure. Continuously glaring at her thinking that how did she even tried to mess with me?

After sometime, she slowly opened her eyes. She yawned and opened her eyes properly as she blinked multiple times.

Sana - What are you doing here, Jennie? Where am I? And why am I with you?

Jennie - Just shut up! I don't tolerate people so much. Either you just shut up or you'll get straightaway death.

She shuts her mouth because of my threat. Is she even a mafia? Like, how a mafia can be so coward?

Jennie - So, I would like to ask that what's your problem?

Sana - My problem? I don't have any.

Jennie - Then, what about Taehyung?

Sana - Him? He isn't a problem instead he's my heart, I lo-

I punched her. What the fuck did she just utter?

Jennie - You dare complete your sentence if you wish to die.

Sana - The truth is the truth. Taehyung is mine!

Jennie - No he's not and he'll never be.

Sana - Yes, he is!

I grabbed her hair tightly.

Jennie - Can't you understand?

She glared at me and kicked my leg. I somehow managed to stand up properly. And now, she's dead! I won't leave her!

I opened her ropes and pushed her on the ground. I took a wooden stick and started beating her with it.

Jennie - I warned you but you are too dumb.

I stopped when her hands and legs started bleeding and she started crying.

Jennie - As I said, you're worthy of death so bye!

I said and shooted her with a shotgun. It was fun!

Jennie POV end

Rosé POV -

Although, I ain't merciless as much as the other girls but when it comes to someone whom I love, you're out of this world in seconds. Stay in the hell!

No one can be saved from me after this. After years, I got a person who committed this crime to mess with me.

It's Mina. No one dares to do what she did. I'm just waiting for her to wake up. No wonder she looks innocent while sleeping but such a witch when she's awake.

I was proceeding towards my weapons when she started opening her eyes slowly. It's time, baby!

Mina - Who are you?

She said as she couldn't look at me properly because the room is dark.

Rosé - You don't need to know.

Mina - Why?

Rosé - Aren't you scared of death?

Mina - What? Death?