°• Liskook? •°

[Edited]

"I keep a lot to myself because it's impossible to find people who understand you."

Jungkook POV -

I just came into my room and took off my shirt. I took out the first aid kit from my closet and sat on the bed.

I held a cotton as I started to wipe the blood when I heard someone banging the door really hard.

Who's this now? I got up and went towards the door. I peeped through the door and saw Lisa.

I smiled but she was just looking down. She was just hitting the door with her wrist.

I opened the door and she started hitting my chest. What the fuck?! Is my chest so hard that people think it's a door? Yah! She is hitting my wounds.

I grabbed her small wrist and she gasped. I expected her to look up at me but she just stared at my abs with a shocked face.

I chuckled and she finally looked up at me.

Jungkook - Like the view?

I asked her with a smirk but she glared at me. I checked here and there and eventually pulled her inside the room.

I closed the door and smiled at her.

Jungkook - What happened?

I asked and her eyes teared up. Why the hell?! Why is she crying? Did I say something wrong? Is it because of her pain in the ankle?

Lisa - You are good at acting, Jungkook.

Jungkook - Huh?! What are saying?

Lisa - Thanks you so much! Thank you so much for making me realise that I ain't worthy of love. From childhood till now, no one loved me and now I know the reason. Thank you, Jeon Jungkook!

She said and clapped for me.

Lisa - I fucking trusted you Jungkook. I truly trusted you with my heart. I thought that you are a pain killer for me but no.

Jungkook - Why are you saying like that, Lisa?

Lisa - You are the same like others. You hurted me too. I hate you, Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook - What's the fucking matter?

I said and closed my eyes in frustration. I am a short tempered person and she is literally saying that she hates me? Why?

Lisa - You are really asking me what's the matter. Let me clear the matter right now. You don't love me.

She said and I looked at her in shock.

Jungkook - What the fuck you just said?

Lisa - I just said the truth.

I clenched my jaw.

Jungkook - Who told you this?

Lisa - I have the proof.

Jungkook - Show me then.

I said and she took out her phone. She played a video in which a man is talking on the phone. What's this?

The man - I don't love her. I just want to use her as she totally deserves it. She will never be someone whom I would love.

Lisa - This is what you think about me, right?

Huh?! This isn't even me.

Jungkook - But how are you saying that? This man isn't even me.

Lisa - Really? Just see that tiger jacket. Isn't it yours?

She said and I focused on it. I bitterly chuckled.

Jungkook - So you mean to say that in the whole world, only I own this jacket. Isn't it Lisa?

Lisa - What?

Jungkook - I have not even brought that jacket for this trip. If you don't trust me then just check my closet.

I said and held her wrist and dragged her to the closet.

Jungkook - Check the whole closet.

Lisa - But-

Jungkook - I said CHECK.

I commanded and she did the same.

Lisa - That jacket isn't here.

She said in a low voice and looked down.

Jungkook - Wow Lisa! Can I ask you a question?

Lisa - Yeah?

Jungkook - Why did you care about it when you don't love me anyway?

Lisa - Who said this? I love you, Jungkook!

Jungkook - Just don't joke. I ain't in a mood.

Lisa - Ok! Let me prove it anyway.

She said and pulled my arm. She held my collar and pulled me down to her lips. She licked my lips and I felt turned on.

I immediately held her waist and kissed and she responded to the kiss. I just can't believe this.

Her lips are driving me crazy. I always wanted to taste them and finally I did. I broke the kiss and went on my knees.

I held her hand and kissed it.

Jungkook - You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life. So will you be my girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban?

Lisa - Ofcourse! I love you too, Jungkook!

She said and I stood up as I pulled her into a hug.

Lisa - Wait, you haven't treated these wounds.

Jungkook - My wounds have already been treated as you are mine now, Princess.

I said and she blushed.

Lisa - Sit down.

She said and I sat down. She took the first aid box and started treating my wounds. I noticed her avoiding my abs.

Jungkook - Why are you avoiding them?

Lisa - I don't want to be turned on so soon.

She said and I chuckled. My innocent Princess.

Jungkook - I have a question Lisa.

Lisa - Go ahead.

Jungkook - Who is that Sehun to you?

I asked and her hand froze. I made her sit beside me.

Jungkook - I won't judge you princess. You can tell me.

Lisa - He is my ex. He is a monster. He ate me everyday while I just kept suffering in his hold. He used me for his satisfaction and then when he was satisfied, he threw me away and the next day, the same would happen.

I clenched my wrist. I knew that's there was something wrong but this much?

Jungkook - What about your family?

Lisa - I never had any siblings and my father blamed me for it as my mother had some complications so she died while giving me birth. He came home drunk and then beated me with belt.

She sighed heavily.

Lisa - He took out his anger on me. Then I met Sehun and thought that he is the one who will make my life better but he was worst. He raped me.

She said and I cupped her cheeks.

Jungkook - Don't be sad, Princess. They will regret everything they did and I promise you. I will make them fall on their knees and beg to you. I love you, Princess!

Lisa - I love you too, Kookie!
____________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!