°• They aren't evil! •°

[Edited]

(In this chapter, I'll be using the real names!)

After giving these words, they all poisoned The Grey Cobras and One In A Million.

Time Skip -

In the basement -

They all dragged them to the basements and tied them to chairs.

Namjoon POV -

I'm having fun while I was just heating up the water. I'm in the basement with Nayeon. She has hurted me the most. Why would I leave her?

My back was facing her when I heard a lazy groan of a girl. I knew that she woke up. Soon, she'll sleep forever. I turned back to see her rubbing her eyes.

Awe! She's so cute. What? No! Don't fall for her, Namjoon. She's the worst and you know that.

Nayeon - Joonie?

She called out my name with her melodious voice as it melted my heart. No! I need to stay strong.

Namjoon - So you woke up?

Nayeon - Where am I?

Namjoon - In my basement.

Nayeon - Why?

Namjoon - Because today I'll torture you to death.

I said with a smirk but these words aren't real. It's not me who's saying this.

Nayeon's eyes soon teared up as she looked at me with fear.

Nayeon - Don't do that with me, Joonie.

Namjoon - You didn't think before hurting me so why should I? It's time to say good bye.

I said as I picked up the bowl of heating water and placed it on the table in front of her. I opened up her hands.

Nayeon - Please don't! It'll hurt me.

Namjoon - Shut up!

I said with arrogance as I took her hands and dipped them in the hot boiling water.

Nayeon - Ahh!

She shouted as the hot water touched her soft hands. The water burnt her index finger as she tried to pull her hands out but I didn't let her do that.

She kept shouting and pleading me to leave her but I wasn't ready nor I was going to leave her but...

Nayeon - I truly love you, Namjoon!

She confessed but I just chuckled as I finally left her hands. She started blowing some air from her mouth to cool her hands.

Namjoon - I hate liars!

I said as I started taking off my belt but she opened the ropes on her legs. I tried to grab her but she didn't ran away instead she hugged me.

Huh?! Why did she do that? She kept crying on my shoulder and I couldn't process anything. What's happening?

Nayeon - I-I love you, Namjoon! Yeah, I do! Please give me a chance to confess the truth.

She pleaded and listening to her voice, I couldn't do anything instead give her a nod. She sat on the chair while I sat on the table as she looked down.