°• Falling for Blackpink? •°

[Edited]

"Even a falling star still shines so bright."

Jennie POV -

I asked a maid about Taehyung's room and she told me the way. I opened the door and saw him crying while laying down on the floor.

His back is facing me. He is continuously sobbing while holding his hairs.

Taehyung - What bad did I do that they slapped me?

He questioned to himself and it really broke my heart. I know, how it feels to be betrayed when someone you love hurts you.

Jennie - You did nothing bad, Taehyung.

Turning to my side, his eyes were swollen red.

Taehyung - What are you doing here?

He said and sat up on the bed. I walked towards him and sat beside him.

Taehyung - Leave from here, Jennie.

Jennie - You really want me to leave?

I asked him and he looked up at me.

Jennie - Ok, I'll.

As I got up, he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I turned back and saw him already staring at me.

Taehyung - Why're you doing this?

Jennie - What?

Taehyung - Why're you comforting me when you hate me?

He asked and I smiled.

Jennie - Who told you that I hate you? It was just my anger, Taehyung. And talking about why am I here then, I am here to support you.

Taehyung - Why?

Jennie - Support you to tell those fools the truth.

He bursted into tears and hugged me tightly.

Taehyung - How can they even raise a hand on me? Do they hate me?

He asked me and I hugged him back caressing the back of his head.

Jennie - No, they don't! They love you but you know when people love someone, they don't care about anything else.

Taehyung - They don't love me?

Jennie - Yeah, they do! But the love they are experiencing is totally different and more affecting than this one, Taehyung.

Taehyung - But the girls don't love them. They aren't trustworthy.

Jennie - I know, I felt that aura in them. Don't worry, I am with you to support you. We will tell those fools the truth. You don't need to worry.

Tightening the hug, he cried harder and sobbing loudly. I couldn't help but comfort him with all my heart.

Jennie POV end

Lisa POV -

Endeavouring to find Jungkook, I fastened my speed. I know that all other members have been already comforted.

As I was walking in the hallway, I heard some grizzling sounds indicating that someone's crying.

I sighed, twisting the door knob only to see  Jungkook crying hard while leaning against the wall. The five fingers printed on his right cheek and it has turned red.

That broke my heart as I never thought that I would see him crying. His face is hiding in his palm and he is continuously sobbing.

I walked towards him and stood in front of him.