°• Mafia? •°

[Edited]

"If you can't fly then run. Today we will survive."

Namjoon - But you can't fool them like that.

J-Hope - It's unfair.

Jimin - I know it well but what if they leave us after this?

Taehyung - Yeah! Being in a profession like this isn't common.

Suga - Don't you think that they deserve to know the truth?

J-Hope - Someday or the other, they will eventually get to know about the truth.

Jin - Hmm... I think you're right. Keeping them in the dark isn't a solution to this problem.

Jungkook - Maybe we should just tell them the truth and then, see what happens next.

Namjoon - You know, this is a way where you can test them with their love towards you.

Taehyung - How?

Namjoon - If they truly love you then they'll accept you the way you're. Isn't it?

Jimin - I think that's good. We should tell them the truth.

Suga - Ok then, tell them the truth right now.

J-Hope - Yeah! Just go and talk to them. Don't delay it.

They all nodded and left the room.

Namjoon - What do you think? Will they accept them?

Suga - I guess, yeah! I have seen the real love in their eyes.

J-Hope - What about us?

They smirked together.

Namjoon - Let's take the revenge by torturing them in the worst way ever.

Suga - Ofcourse, we will.

Jin POV -

Ugh! I don't know what to do? What to say? What if something bad happens? What if she leaves me because of this?

No! This can't happen. I am just standing in front of her room while fiddling my fingers in nervousness. Ok! I can do it. She loves me and will never leave me.

I somehow convinced myself and with shaky hands, I knocked on the door.

Jisoo - Coming.

I heard her shout and soon she opened the door. I looked at her and she smiled. She hugged me and I hesitantly hugged her back.

I kept hugging her. It felt like if I left her even for a second, she will disappear. Who will be there for me after this? No one.

I felt like crying but I resisted it. I never felt so weak. Not even when everyone left me alone on the road when I was just 6 years old.

Jisoo - What happened, Jin? Is something wrong?

She asked me but I didn't say anything. She broke the hug and cupped my cheeks.

Jisoo - Come inside.

She dragged me inside and closed the door. She made me sit on the bed and I held her hands.

Jin - You will never leave me, right?

Jisoo - No Jin! I won't leave you ever.

Jin - I will die without you, Jisoo.

Jisoo - Jin, what's the matter?

Jin - I need to talk something to you.

Jisoo - What is it?