°• Taennie? •°

[Edited]

"I don't want any happy ending. I just want the ending. I am tired now."

Taehyung POV -

I was applying the spray to relieve the pain on my neck. I just don't want to even see that house again.

I hate that ghost not because it hurted me, it is because it made my love cry. Jennie cried so much while we were on the way.

I couldn't see her like that. That was all my fault. I had to protect her and I guess, I failed in it.

I need to go and apologize to her as my promise broke. I was getting up when I heard the door opened.

I looked back and saw Jennie entering while glaring at me. Wait, she hasn't treated her wounds yet.

Taehyung - Why didn't you treat your wounds, Jennie?

I said and was going to touch her hand when she scratched my hand with her nails.

Taehyung - Ahh!

I said and looked at my hand as it started to bleed.

Taehyung - What has happened, Jennie?

Jennie - How can you hurt me? You emotionless monster. You broke my trust. You hurted me! I hate you so much, Kim Taehyung! Don't you dare show your face again.

She said and turned to leave when I grabbed her wrist.

Taehyung - You can't leave without telling me the reason for your behaviour.

I said and my voice was stern. She turned back and smiled at me but it was fake.

Jennie - You are asking me the reason? Fuck you Taehyung! I can't believe that someone can be this bad.

Taehyung - JUST SAY THE FUCKING REASON FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I shouted as I lost my temper. I can't bear those words from her mouth. She hates me?

Jennie - Ok then just listen to this.

She said and played an audio in her phone. Wait this is my voice. But what is this?

Taehyung in that audio - Do you really think that? She isn't even of any use. She deserves to be treated like a toy.

Yeah! This is my conversation with Jin hyung.

Taehyung - What about this?

Jennie - This is what you think about me, isn't it?

Huh?! Wait! She is taking all of it wrong. I wasn't even talking about her in this.

Taehyung - But-

Jennie - Just shut up, Taehyung! Don't you dare speak a word. Just leave my hand and let me go.

She said but I pulled her closer and closed the door with the help of my leg.

Taehyung - Do you think you are very smart? No, you are the dumbest person in earth.

Jennie - How dare you to say that?

She said and tried to raise her hand but I held it tight.

Taehyung - Don't you dare. You don't even know that fucking truth behind all of this and just jumping into conclusions.

Jennie - Then you tell me, what's the truth?

Taehyung - Tell me one thing. Did I take your name in this? Or did I mention any detail about you, Jennie?

I asked her and her eyes softened. I chuckled.

Taehyung - This conversation was with Jin hyung. We were talking about a slut that is in our college. Her name is Soo Hee. She was drooling over me and I hate her!

Jennie - So...

Taehyung - Yeah! You misunderstood me. I can't believe that you did this Jennie.

I said and looked down as I left her free from my hold.

Taehyung - You may leave.

Jennie - But Taehyung-

Taehyung - No! I don't want any apology, Jennie. I have a habit of this. I don't expect you to trust me as you don't love m-

Jennie - No! I love you Taehyung! I love you!

She said and I looked up.

Taehyung - Y-You what?

Jennie - I love you!

Taehyung - I don't believe it.

I said and she smiled as she kissed my cheeks.

Jennie - Now you do?

Taehyung - Not yet.

I said and pulled her into a kiss. I waited for this moment to happen for ages.

I just love her so much and can't even imagine my life without her. I broke the kiss and looked at her with love.

Taehyung - I love you too, Jennie!

I said and I went on my knees.

Taehyung - Today is the perfect day to propose the person who means the world to me. So, will you be my girlfriend, Kim Jennie?

Jennie - Yes, Kim Taehyung!

She said and made me stand up as we hugged each other tightly.

Taehyung - Jennie, can I ask you something?

Jennie - Yeah?

Taehyung - Who is Kai?

I asked and she stayed silent. I sighed and said.

Taehyung - It's ok if you don't want to tell.

Jennie - No, Tae! We should know our secrets now. Let's have a seat.

She said and I nodded. We sat down as she held my hand in her hand.

Jennie - He is the one who treated me like a toy. He used me to satisfy himself. He did 'it' all night and I just kept suffering.

My blood boiled as I heard those words. The pain in her voice could be heard clearly.

Taehyung - What about your parents?

Jennie - They were the one who sold me to Kai. They did this for money and they never treated me like a daughter.

She said and her tears started rolling down. I wiped it off and hugged her tightly.

Jennie - He will hurt me again, Taehyung. I ran away from him somehow but he is back.

Taehyung - Shh! No one will do anything to you. Don't worry baby! I will always be there for you. I promise.

I said and she calmed down a bit.

I promise I won't leave that Kai and her parents alive in anyway. I love you more than anything Jennie and I will prove it to you!
____________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!