°• Falling for BTS? •°

[Edited]

"I know you think that I am cold but trust me, I am just protecting my soul."

(Our Jisoo is now dating Ahn Bo Hyun. He is a skilled actor and totally deserves our Jisoo. That's a great news and I think I need to stop shipping Jisoo & Jin.😅)

Jisoo POV -

Shit! Jin isn't here. What will he do? He grabbed my wrist as I looked at him with teary eyes. He didn't care and was about to grab my neck when the next moment, he was on the floor.

He got punished by someone as someone grabbed his collar and made him stand up. I looked up to see the person and it was Jin. He protected me once again.

Suho - Leave me.

He said but Jin smiled.

Jin - You dared to touch her and now you aren't worthy of living.

I was in utter shock. No one ever did this for me. No one ever protected me like this. No one ever made me feel like I was special.

Suho - Who are you?

I need to stop this between them. This is wrong.

Jisoo - Jin, please leave him.

Jin - Bu-

Jisoo - I said leave him, Jin.

I said as Jin nodded and left his collar.

Suho - I will get you soon, baby.

He said to me as Jin tried to punch him but I stopped him.

Jin - You can't even touch her when I'm here.

Suho - I can and I will.

He said as he forwarded his hand towards me and I recalled all of my memories with him. I immediately hid behind Jin's back.

Jin grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

Jin - Leave before I do something.

He warned as he pushed Suho and he fell on the ground. He ran away. Jin turned back and I immediately hugged him.

Jisoo - Thank you so much, Jin! Thank you!

He hugged me back and patted my back like I was a kid.

Jin - Don't worry! You have me and he can't harm you when I am here.

Jisoo - No one ever made me feel so special, Jin. They never treated me like that.

Jin - So, what? You should know your worth in my life.

Jisoo - Your life?

His words made me shock.

Jin - Yeah! You are really important to me, Jisoo. You are very special to me and...

Jisoo - And?

Jin - Nothing! Doesn't even matters. Let's sit.

I think I have catched feelings for Jin. Yeah, I have! And now, I'll always be thankful to him. He's the best! I Love Him!

We sat on an empty seat and Jin was there for my safety so, no issues. I am blessed that I met him.

Jisoo POV end

Jennie POV -

Taehyung, I got him totally wrong. He isn't here to play with me. He is different and I know that.

He protected me and the way he hugged me, it was full of love. I don't know why but I feel different with him. He feels someone special.

I don't know why but I feel like that he is very special in my life. My heart becomes happy when I am with him and I can't deny that in anyway.

Taehyung - Where are you lost, Jennie?

He came and I looked towards him.

Jennie - Nothing.

I said and smiled nonchalantly.

Taehyung - Here, see what I brought for you.

He said and gave me a cup of chocolate ice-cream. I stood up and jumped in happiness.

Jennie - You brought this for me?

I questioned the reality and he nodded as he smiled. His smile looks so beautiful and cute on him. I took the ice-cream from his hand and again sat down.

Taehyung - I must say that you are very cute.

This compliment touched my heart. No one ever told me like this.

Jennie - You too.

I complimented him back as he looked at me and pinched my cheeks and got his attention back on his ice-cream.

I touched my cheek feeling his touch in a better way.

Jennie - We should leave for the bus.

I said and he nodded as we got up. I kept smiling and I am really enjoying his company.

Taehyung - Emergency please.

He said and I smiled at his cuteness.

Jennie - Ok! I can wait for you.

He nodded and went towards the washroom. My smile soon faded away as I saw a person approaching me. Why is Kai coming towards me?

Kai - What do you think? You can run away?

He said and grabbed my chin.

Kai - I told you that daddy will find you, no matter what.

He said and grabbed my wrist. I tried to push him but he is stronger than me. I kept struggling while he kept repeating those threatening words.

??? - Step back, bastard.

We heard a voice as we turned back and saw Taehyung. Thank God! He came at the right moment.

Kai - Oh, you? The one who hugged her, isn't it? Stay away from her. She's mine.

Taehyung - Yours? First go and see your face in the mirror. Seriously? Are you day dreaming?

Taehyung said chuckling and I started to giggling too when Kai turned towards me.

Kai - So you have the dare to laugh at me now?

He said and was going to slap me as I closed my eyes but even after 5 seconds, I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung has grabbed Kai's hand.

He pushed it back and punched Kai really hard. He fell on the ground but still didn't gave up. He got up and punched Taehyung but Taehyung blocked it and instead kicked him on his balls.

I then realised that what is happening. I came forward and grabbed Taehyung's arm.

Jennie - Taehyung, that's it. Stop now.

I said and pulled him away.

Taehyung - If you dared to touch her, I won't hesitate to kill you.

He said and this is the most dangerous voice I heard from him. Kai went away after glaring at me. Taehyung immediately hugged me and I hugged him back while sobbing.

Taehyung - Shh! Don't cry. You have me. I will protect you no matter what.

Jennie - Why?

Taehyung - Because you are worthy of it. You deserve to be treated like a queen. You cared for me when I cried so why can't I?

I felt so touched by his words that I tightened the hug. I was right, he is someone very special.

Jennie POV end
______________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!