°• TWICE exposed? •°

[Edited]

"Make your own path. Don't follow what the society says."

Teacher - There's something wrong for sure. Hold the crosses.

He ordered and all did the same. Taking the help of devotion, they repeated God's name and the door opened on it's own.

Suddenly, the plates placed on a table started to lift up on its own. The plate suddenly attacked Jimin. Jin thankfully managed to pull him away.

Rosé became worried and got over to check on Jimin & Jimin assured that he is ok.

Teacher - The MVF meter is reflecting the red light means there is something serious here.

Jisoo - We should leave from here.

Teacher - Sure!

He said and everyone started leaving when a girly voice was heard. They turned back and saw an old lady.

She creepily smiled and that was enough. They rushed out of the place.

Jennie - Just leave now. It's enough!

She said and everyone left in the car.

In the car -

Taehyung - That smile was so ugly.

Jimin - More creepy. Who was she?

Lisa - Oh no!

Jungkook - What happened, Princess?

Lisa - I just searched about the owner's old wife and it was the same lady.

Rosé - That means we just saw a ghost.

Jin - Yah! That's fucking dangerous. I am thankful that we left on the right moment.

Teacher - Yeah! That's right.

Soon they reached the hotel and while they were entering inside, they saw the 3 girlfriends of rap line with another boys.

Taehyung - Aren't these iKON members?

Jin - Yeah, they are!

Jimin - What are they doing?

Jungkook stepped closer and then caught the TWICE members flirting with iKON members.

Jungkook - They are flirting.

He announced and all looked at him in shock.

Jin - What?

They stepped closer too and took a look and unfortunately, they saw and heard the same.

Jin - I thought that they are just using our members for money and popularity but they cheated?

Jimin - I guess we got the proof to bring them back to the real world.

Taehyung - That's right. It's time to prove them that they were wrong not us.

Jungkook - Just record all of this on your phone to show the reality.

All nodded and took out their phones. They started recording while the Blackpink members just watched them from a distance.

Jennie - Finally they will know what is right. I don't really care about anything else now.

Jisoo - What do you think are they worthy of forgiveness?

Lisa - I guess, yeah.

Rosé - Why do you think that?

Lisa - I mean like everyone deserves a second chance.