°• Bonus - Break up prank? •°

[Edited]

Rosé - Guys!

She entered the room while shouting in excitement.

Lisa - What's the problem, Chae?

Jennie - A problem herself is asking that what's the problem.

They laughed out as Lisa whined while pouting.

Lisa - Unnie!

Jisoo - Jokes aside, what happened Rosé?

Rosé - I found a new and very interesting prank.

Jennie - What is it?

Rosé - Break up prank.

Jisoo - Wow! This seems interesting.

Lisa - What do we need to do in this?

Rosé - Just tell your boyfriends that you need a break up and see their reaction.

Jennie - This can be dangerous.

Jisoo - I guess, it'll be interesting.

Jennie - How?

Jisoo - By this, we can get to know their real feelings towards us.

Jennie - Hmm... That makes sense.

Rosé - What do you say, Lily?

Lisa - As you guys say. From my side, it's fun and adventurous.

Rosé - So I guess everyone has agreed so we're doing this prank. Are you ready?

Jisoo, Jennie & Lisa - Yeah!

They all high-fived and decided to play this prank after the lunch.

Time Skip -

After the lunch, as per the plan, they all wished eachother good luck and left for the prank.

Jisoo POV -

What can happen? There are millions of possibilities but the thing that I'm sure about is, he'll never leave me. He promised it so why would he?

This train of thoughts...ugh! With all of these thoughts, I finally reached to Jin's room. I thought to peek inside to confirm what he's doing.

I took a peek to see him sleeping peacefully. Aww! This cutie looks so adorable. I'm falling for him harder and harder every second.

I took a deep breath before entering the room. I entered and closed the door behind me. He woke up by the voice and looked at me.

Jin - Hey, love! What's wrong? Why do you look so serious?

While maintaining the straight face, I sat beside him. I avoided looking in his eyes as I know that it can melt me.

Jisoo - I need to talk to you.

Jin made me look at him as he turned me to him. He held my hands with a smile.

Jin - What is it, Love?

Jisoo - Jin, I think... We need to break up.

I said as I shut my eyes. I felt his grip loosened on my hands. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes watery.