°• The End! •°

[Edited]

Jimin POV -

Chanyeol - Ahh! My head hurts.

He groaned in pain after just recovering from the effect of poison. I stood in front of him as he looked up.

Jimin - Soon your whole body will hurt.

Chanyeol - Where am I? Why're you here? Leave me!

He said while struggling to take off the ropes but that won't help. He growled at me while I just stood there.

Jimin - Do you think I'll leave you?

Chanyeol - You need to!

Jimin - I won't! And now, you just need to shut up.

Chanyeol - Just leave me! Don't eat my brain.

Jimin - You have it?

Chanyeol - You're doing this for Rosé, isn't it? But, she won't be yours by this. She is mine.

Jimin - Don't even think of it. I'd appreciate if you don't utter a word against her.

Chanyeol - Why would I utter a word AGAINST her? I love her so I would say everything in her favour.

I'm the calmest one in BTS but this is too much. Fuck this man!

Jimin - It's time.

I said as I went to the table and picked up electric shock machine. Yeah, you're thinking right! I'm gonna do that only.

I reached up to him and attached the wires to the weak points of the body. He kept struggling and pushing me but it was of no use.

Jimin - Are you ready?

Chanyeol - Fuck you, Jimin! Leave me, right now!

He shouted and I pressed the button.

Chanyeol - Ahhhhhh!

He kept shouting and the pain... I love it! I stopped as he became really weak. On the peak of his death.

I proceeded towards him and opened his ropes. With the help of his hair, I pulled him down to my feet.

Jimin - Apologize for everything you did.

I said and he joined his hands in front of me. I knew it was gonna happen!

Chanyeol - I'm sorry for everything I did to Rosé.

This was his last words. With this, he lay down flat on the ground and died.

Jimin - Just clean this mess.

Isn't it fascinating that sometimes, you start with hate but fall in love like this? I love her too much now! And now, I can do anything for her.

Call me selfish if you want cause I'm doing this for myself. After years, I found someone to love and now it's obvious that I can break the world for her.

Jimin POV end

Taehyung POV -

Taehyung - Fucking wake up!!!

I shouted at the man sitting in front of me. He opened his eyes faintly and looked at me.