°• Slap? •°

[Edited]

"The dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest."

At night -

Everyone wished good night and proceeded towards their rooms.

Jin POV -

Why did they had to call them? Dahyun is already irritating me so much. She is too clingy and I don't like these types of girls. There is no fun to play with them.

Girls like Jisoo are much better. Playing with her will be fun and how can I not play with her? She fought with me, insulted me, talked rudely and what not? She needs a lesson.

There was a reason to call the girls here at our house and you can understand it well, I guess.

*Knock*

Who's it now? I got up and opened the door and I saw Dahyun standing and smiling at me. What the fuck she needs?

Dahyun - Hey, Jin!

Jin - What do you want?

Her smile changed into a smirk.

Jin - Didn't you perceive my statement? Or are you going to stare me like that?

Dahyun - I want you, Jin.

Jin - What?

Dahyun - Tonight, let's have some fun honey.

Jin - You are in your senses, right?

Dahyun - Yeah, I'm! But I want to lose it. I want to be pleasured by you tonight.

How is she plucking up the courage to utter those words? Pushing me on my bed, she closed the door with filthy expression.

I got up on the bed and glared at her. She smiled and sat on my lap. She is in her br@ right now.

I pushed her off as she fell on the floor and groaned.

Dahyun - What the hell?

Jin - I should ask you that. What the hell? Didn't I warned you to stay away? Leave now!

I exclaimed in rage as she wore her shirt and went out. She's provoking troublesome for herself.

Jin POV end

Jimin POV -

I am walking in my room thinking about Rosé. Yah! She is so beautiful and cute that I can't resist her beauty and body.

Don't think that this is LOVE. No it's not! I don't love her, I just love her body and it will be mine.

I was thinking when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned back and saw Mina standing. Why is she here?

Jimin - What?

I asked in a cold voice.

Mina - You are so handsome, Jimin.

I know it but why is she telling me that?

Jimin - So?

Mina - So Mr. Handsome. Let's make some memories.

Jimin - What memories?

Mina - Memories of tonight.

The fuck? She is such a slut. I was about to say something when she pulled me in my room and pushed me on the bed.