°• Inside the house! •°

[Edited]

"Know that the pain will go one day. And when it will, you will become stronger."

(Hey! So I have posted the Character Asthetics. You can see that in the chapter list. Please check it out!)

All nodded and went towards the entrance. They took a deep breath and stepped in together. They had a wokey-tokey with them.

It was a way from where the teacher could guide them about everything. They had a Christian cross that was hanging on their necks for their protection.

They were walking inside when they heard something fell down. All of them turned back and saw a vase has fell on its own. They eventually got scared.

They saw a staircase.

Teacher through wokey-tokey - Divide yourselves.

He commanded.

Teacher - Jin & Jisoo in the backyard. Jimin & Rosé living room. Taehyung & Jennie towards the first room upstairs and Jungkook & Lisa towards the second room towards upstairs.

All of them - Okay!

They all said and closed their eyes.

All of them - God please keep us safe from the negative energy here. Don't let it harm us in anyway.

They all repeated together and held the Christian cross in their hands and kissed it and opened their eyes.

All of them - All the best!

They wished and group hugged eachother and left from there.

Jin & Jisoo -

They were moving towards the backyard hand in hand. They opened the door and entered the backyard. Both of them gripped their hands more tightly and looked at eachother.

Jin - We can do this.

He said and Jisoo nodded. They went further as they saw a big hole in the backyard. They moved towards it and sat on their knees.

They looked inside and spotted a figurine of Jesus Christ laying on the ground.

Jisoo - How can they disrespect it?

Jin - They are ghosts. It's their duty.

??? - That's right.

They heard a voice and looked all over but saw no one.

Jisoo - Who said that?

Jin - No idea!

They got up from their and started to explore more when they Jin something written on the wall.

Jin - What's this?

He said and took Jisoo's attention. She looked at him and then at what he was staring.

Jin - What's this written here?

Jisoo - It's japanese.