°• Revenge time! •°

[Edited]

"I may not perfect but I am a limited edition."

As the guards stepped closer and looked near the door, there was no one except the dead body of one guard.

Guard 9 - Eh? Who killed him? There is seriously no one.

Guard 12 - Wait, is there someone on the upper floor? Did he went upstairs?

Guard 14 - Yeah! That makes sen-

He wasn't able to complete his sentence as... someone shooted him. All the guards turned back when they saw the three mafia.

They all reloaded their guns.

Guard 15 - Who are you all?

The Ace Of Spades - You don't know us? Don't worry, we'll let you know.

He said stepping closer. His eyes were dark and deep. No one dared to utter a word for sometime until he reached too closer.

Guard 19 - D-Dare to take one step closer, we'll s-shoot you.

He uttered after sometime. His voice cracked because of the fear. The Dark Waves joined the conversation as she walked in.

The Dark Waves - You can't shoot us. You can't even dare to touch us.

Guard 10 - Then let us show yo-

As expected, he wasn't able to complete his sentence when in no time he got shooted fron the back. All turned back only to see The Deadly Sinner and The Evil Dead Rise.

Suddenly the sound of door banging hard can be heard. The EXO and TWICE had already been trapped as they continued to bang on the door!

Guard 13 - What is this sound? What is happening?

The Deadly Sinner - Nothing, it's just that you failed in your job.

The Evil Dead Rise - Don't worry, you will not be removed from the job cause none of them would be left alive nor you.

She said as all of them started laughing evily. No wonder they're scary af!

This time they literally scared the shit out of those coward guards. Unexpectedly, The Dark Waves ran towards the first guard and stabbed him.

She moved forward and pulled back a guard who was standing with no clue. She started punching him and her punches became hard with every second.

The guard tried to protest but it was of no use. Some other guard tried to punch her but his punch got blocked by The Ace Of Spades.

The Ace Of Spades - You can consider this as your biggest mistake.

He said as he pushed the guard on the wall and kicked him on his balls. He snatched away the gun from his hand and targetting on the middle of the guard's forehead, he shooted him.

He turned back and hit one of the guards with his elbow as he gave him a swinging hard punch on his head which made his forehead to swell up.

Some other guard tried to pull The Ace Of Spades away but The Mighty Ninja blocked his way.

The Mighty Ninja - I won't let you do anything so soon.

He said as he slapped him leaving his hand print clearly visible on his cheeks. He attacked the guard by his elbow as he hits his head.