°• Jirosé? •°

[Edited]

"Living without a passion is similar to be dead."

Jimin POV -

Jimin - Yah! That's painful.

I groaned while holding my legs. It is difficult to even move them at this point. I am happy that atleast I protected Rosé and she didn't got too much hurt.

I just love her so much! My day becomes better after listening her voice. My past pain heals after seeing her.

I just can't wait to see her when she will be mine. She is more than anything to me. No one can take her place in my heart.

I love her with all my heart! I love you, Park Chaeyoung!

I was thinking about it when I heard a knock. Wait, there is someone crying on the door.

I can hear it well. I rushed towards the door somehow and opened it as I saw Rosé crying. What happened to her?

Jimin - What happened, Rosé?

She looked up at me and her crying face was replaced by an angry face as she glared at me.

Jimin - Why are you crying?

I said and held her arms but she yanked my hands away. Why is she acting like that?

Rosé - Wow! What a game! Well played...with my feelings. You had so much fun, right? Congratulations! You made my life miserable.. again. I hate you, Park Jimin!

She said and I just didn't knew what she meant. Why is she saying that? I did nothing wrong. My eyes teared up as I looked away.

Jimin - What do you mean by all this, Rosé?

Rosé - Why you did this, Jimin?

I was fed up by now as I forcefully pulled her inside the room and made her sit on the bed.

Jimin - Just say what happened?

Rosé took out her phone from her pocket and with shaky hands she opened a voice recording. This is my voice.

Jimin on call - No! Not at all. I would never even dream of that. Rosé is so useless and deserves to be treated like a toy. No other use, seriously.

What the fuck? When did I say this?

Rosé - This is what you think about me, right? Why only me, Jimin? You didn't even knew about my past and how much I have suffered.

She said covered her face with the help of her palm.

Rosé - I started falling for you, Jimin. I LOVED YOU!

She said and I froze at my spot. What did she just say? I was so happy that I was going to hug her when she said.

Rosé - But no more. You aren't worthy of my love anyway. You broke my heart and I would never forgive you for this.

She said when I noticed something in the recording. In the down it was written 'AI helper'.

What the fuck?! This isn't my voice. It is by the AI. I grabbed her wrist really tight.

Rosé - Leave me.

She said struggling but I didn't care. I took her phone from her hand.

Jimin - Just read what is written at the down side.

I said and she realised that what it is. She looked at me with guilt and love.

Rosé - This...

Jimin - Yeah! IT IS FUCKING AI.

I shouted this time. I couldn't believe that she would do like this with me. I truly love her but she can't even trust me.

Jimin - Wow Rosé! This is your love where you don't even trust your lover.

I said and chuckled when she grabbed my arm but I backed away.

Jimin - Don't touch me. I don't want to talk to you now. You may leave.

Rosé - But Jimin-

Jimin - I said leave.

I half-yelled and she flinched.

Rosé - I HAVE A FUCKING REASON FOR IT!

This time she shouted at me.

Jimin - Go ahead.

Rosé - I didn't trust you because everytime I trusted anybody in my life, I got hurt. This caused lack of trust from my side.

Jimin - What a fake reason, Rosé.

Rosé - IT'S NOT FAKE! MY OWN PARENTS ABUSED ME AND TREATED ME LIKE I WAS A TRASH BAG. MY SIBLINGS HUMILIATED ME IN THE SCHOOL AND EVEN AT HOME. I FACED BULLYING, DEPRESSION, FAILURE AND HUMILIATION AT A VERY YOUNG AGE.

She said and took a deep breath.

Rosé - You wanna know who is Chanyeol, right?

She said and I nodded.

Rosé - He is the one who treated me like a toy. He did 'it' with me without my will and I couldn't protect myself. He raped me everyday. I shouted, screamed, begged for help but I got nothing. I truly trusted him as he entered my life but he did this.

My heart broke. She suffered from so much? She experienced so much pain in her life? I was a fool blaming her for everything.

I wasted no time and pulled her closer to me.

Jimin - I love you too, Rosé!

I said and kissed her neck. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I held her waist.

Jimin - Can I?

I asked for permission and she nodded with a smile. I attached my lips with hers and kissed passionately.

I poured all my love and affection for her. After 2 minutes, she lacked breath and pulled away.

Rosé - I am sorry, Jimin!

She said and I hugged her tightly.

Jimin - I am sorry too! I didn't knew about all of this. I promise that now you will experience only love and care.

I said and she broke the hug and cupped my cheeks.

Rosé - Really, Jimin?

Jimin - I promise, Rosé. And about Chanyeol, I will kill him and that's my another promise to you. I love you and whomsoever will hurt you, I will send them to hell.

Rosé - I love you so much, Park Jimin!

Jimin - I love you too, Park Chaeyoung!
____________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!

Completed✓| Bullies In Love With Bad Girls? | BANGPINK ff |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें