°• Protecting them! •°

[Edited]

"You were born to be real not to be perfect."

Rosé POV -

I am going towards the bus with Jimin still hand in hand. I don't know why he makes me feel special? He protected me when I hurted him the most.

He isn't ready to let go my hand and has locked it with his hand. No one cared for me like this. He did everything that I wished for.

Love, care, protection, comfort and best treatment. He did this for me when I didn't ask him to do this. I never feel so happy and safe like I do with him.

It's like I have someone to comfort me and care for me. I myself don't want to leave his hand. His touch is so gentle and he asked me several times that if he is hurting me.

How can someone be so sweet? I smiled thinking all of this.

??? - Leave her hand.

We heard a voice from behind and I froze on my spot. I know the owner. Jimin turned back while I protested but he didn't listen.

Jimin - What happened Chanyeol?

He asked as Chanyeol glared at me. I hid behind Jimin's back to avoid his glare that is enough for me to lay flat on ground.

Chanyeol - Leave her hand.

He again repeated as I tried leaving Jimin's hand but he held it even tighter.

Jimin - Why do you think I would do that? Who are you to tell me that?

Chanyeol - I am her boyfriend.

Jimin looked at me and I lowered my gaze.

Jimin - Rosé, is he your boyfriend?

He asked me and I shook my head.

Chanyeol - How dare you to tell that?

Chanyeol lost his temper and shouted at me as I grabbed Jimin's shirt from behind. Chanyeol started coming towards me.

Jimin - Dare to take one step closer. Step back, bastard.

Jimin said and I was shocked. Why is he protecting me like that?

Chanyeol - You think you can scare me?

He chuckled and Jimin kicked him on his right leg causing him to fall down.

Jimin - I already warned you.

Chanyeol - How dare you do that?

Jimin - I dare to do many things. Now if I saw you trying to hurt her, you won't be alive.

Jimin said turned towards my side. He hugged me and I can feel his overprotectiveness in this hug. He grabbed me tightly and made me feel safe.

This is something new. I never expected someone to be caring for me and I finally found him. I am blessed and I think... I have started liking him or something, maybe?

How can I not?

Rosé POV end

Lisa POV -

I am walking towards the bus with Jungkook. I don't know what to say or do. How did he come back? I don't want him again.

Jungkook - Lisa?

He called my name as I jumped out of my thoughts.

Lisa - Yeah?

Jungkook - If you are thinking about your protection then don't worry, I am here for you.

He said and flashed his bunny smile at me. Aww! That's so cute.

Lisa - Why do you wanna protect me, Jungkook?

I asked him and he stopped smiling.

Jungkook - The reason doesn't matters for you.

He said and looked down. I don't know what he means by this?

Jungkook - Anyways, you also comforted me when I cried so why can't I? I am just returning the favour Lisa.

He said but I know he is lying as he seems nervous while saying this.

??? - Did you forgot me, babygirl?

I was going to say something when we both heard a voice as we looked back and saw Sehun.

No! Why is he here again? I don't want to see him. I hate him the most! I grabbed Jungkook's right arm.

Jungkook - Why are you here, Sehun?

Jungkook asked and the rage and frustration in his voice can be heard clearly.

Sehun - To get my babygirl. Let's go!

He said and forwarded a hand towards me but I stepped back.

Lisa - I don't wanna go with you.

I said as I was on my verge of crying.

Sehun - Be a good girl, Lisa. Come on!

He said and this time his voice turned husky.

Sehun - I won't like to punish you but you are forcing me.

He said and smirked but someone punched him really hard. His right cheek swelled up and became red in just one hit by Jungkook.

Jungkook - You did a big mistake saying that.

He said and started punching him without any mercy as Sehun's face was covered with blood and he ran away after getting a chance.

Jungkook - Are you okay, Lisa?

He asked in a soft tone as he came towards me and hugged me tightly. I instantly hugged him back without even thinking twice.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

Lisa - Thank you so much Jungkook!

I exclaimed and he patted my back.

Jungkook - No worries! I am here and I would never let anyone hurt you, Lisa.

He said and I smiled. I don't know why but I feel so loved and happy. Thank you so much Jungkook!

I think there is something between us. There is a connection but I can't understand it. I don't know!

Lisa POV end

Jungkook(In mind) - The real reason to protect you was that you are mine, Lisa. I will make you mine and I never let anyone touch or hurt what's mine. I love you, Lisa!
_______________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!