°• Jinsoo? •°

[Edited]

"When things get hard, look back and see where you have come and now you can't give up."

(I will be uploading 4 chapters today in which the 4 couples will confess. So, be ready!)

Lisa POV -

I was too tired so the first thing I did was pushing myself on the bed. I stayed like that till I heard the door opening.

Did the ghost follow me till here? I looked at the door and saw Tzuyu. Yah! I don't want to see her nor talk to her.

Lisa - Don't you have manners?

I asked her but she didn't reply and sat beside me. I sat up and she held my hand.

Lisa - What do you need?

I said and yanked her hand away. I know this is rude but I hate her as she hurted my Jungkook.

Tzuyu - Lisa, I have something important to talk to you.

Lisa - I don't want to listen anything. You may leave.

Tzuyu - It's about Jungkook.

She said and I instantly looked up. I wonder what it could be?

Lisa - Ok! Say.

I said and she took a deep breath.

Tzuyu - Jungkook isn't in love with you. He just wants to use you as a toy.

I sarcastically smiled and held her wrist and she gasped.

Lisa - Don't test my patience, Tzuyu. I won't listen a word against this matter.

I warned her but she sighed and looked down.

Tzuyu - I have the proof.

Lisa - Tell what is it?

She took out her phone and showed me a video in which a man was talking on phone.

The man in the video - I don't love her. I just want to use her as she totally deserves it. She will never be someone whom I would love.

Tzuyu - This is Jungkook.

Lisa - Why would I believe you?

Tzuyu - You can see his tiger jacket on the bed.

She said and I noticed it. He once showed me a tiger jacket when I was at his house.

So this is the truth? He actually wanted to play with me?

Tzuyu - Take care, Lisa.

She said and left while I laughed. I laughed at my fate. How bad is it? Now I am alone again. I hate you Jungkook!

Lisa POV end

Jin POV -

I am sitting inside my room and I was just treating my wound when I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door only to see the most precious thing, Jisoo.

Jin - Hi Jis-

I was about to say when I felt a sting pain on my right cheek. Did she just slap me?

I looked up at her and saw her eyes red due to anger and the tears are flowing down continuously.

Jin - What happened?

I asked her still holding my cheek.

Jisoo - Why you did this with me, Jin?