[52] Through Kaleidoscope Eyes

The crocheter hailing from the Mushroom Kingdom who entered the Dark Lands and the Koopa Kingdom.

Despite her short stay, the impact of (F/n) was profound, leaving an indelible mark on the memories of those who crossed paths with her. 

The arrival of her radiant soul was like a burst of sunshine that penetrated the sky's darkness, bringing a sense of warmth to the desolate lands.

Driven by the desire to be accepted, she resorted to every possible means to earn her place among us, even if it meant deception.

I now realize her words of love were genuine and came straight from her heart. 

She left a lasting impression and made us see the beauty in the unexpected.

How she always complimented my parenting skills filled me with a different type of confidence I never thought I would possess. 

Her support boosted my ego to the point where it almost reached the stars.

Despite her small stature, she possesses unparalleled strength. 

Her punch across my face, when I accidentally woke her up, was like a bolt of lightning, and I deserved that and more to come. 

When caring for the Koopalings, (F/n) is a natural like they were her own children—quickly winning them over with her kindness and nurturing demeanor. 

Junior, in particular, gravitated towards her, drawn in by her magnetic personality. 

The level of gratitude I feel towards her is indescribable for all that she has done for my family and people. 

She possesses truly inspiring qualities. 

Her culinary skills were not just a way to nourish our bodies, but they were much more than that. Every ingredient and movement was infused with love and care.

On the days when my heart felt heavy and distant, her words and actions never failed to brighten my mood.

I distanced myself from the moment I met her and made remarks that may have offended her. Looking back, I highly regret them.

What I adore about her is how effortlessly she wears her heart on her sleeve. 

Her emotions are like a finely printed book, easy to read and understand.

I greatly regret and always will regret the fight we had because of me that provoked this whole mess, and I would do anything to take it back and start again.

(F/n) had every right to scold me when I was in the wrong.

Despite this and the mildly bitter occurrences that happened between her and me,

She continued and displayed her undying affection. 

For me...

A relatively not-so-shocking revelation strikes Bowser during this short recall of events from day one to the present.

Am I..?

"No..." Bowser walks back, nearly tripping on himself, but eventually collapses on the ground.

"Sire!" Kamek rushes to his side, unsure what to do. "Is everything alright?"

"I can't deny it any longer..."

Bowser inhales deeply, his chest expanding as he fills his lungs with air. He holds it for a moment, then slowly exhales, his breath coming out in a long, heavy sigh. As he does, his face contorts with a mixture of sadness, frustration, and perhaps even a hint of anger. Conveying the weight of his emotions before confessing a burden that dragged on for far too long.

"I think I'm in love with (F/n)..."

TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! ('')