chapter 42

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The first floor of the building looked like a bar of some kind.

There were drunk people running around in sloppy and clumsy ways, while others were drinking at the bar where a bartender was pouring them drinks.

Some were seated at a table, smoking or using some kind of white powder that was placed in the middle of the table.

Elsa did not even want to guess what that powder was.

Others were playing bull's eye, but instead of using darts, they were using knives to hit the target. This version of the game looked very dangerous, especially since they were throwing daggers and some of them were bouncing back at them.

There were also people in the bar with all types of guns on their table, inspecting and cleaning them.

The bar had red lights instead of the usual blue. There were mostly men there, but you could spot women too, and they were all dressed in revealing clothing, swaying their hips around the place.

Elsa was so tense. She would have felt slightly at ease if this place was located elsewhere, but it was in Shabaab, the most dangerous neighborhood in the city, filled with drug lords and criminals.

Elsa kept her head down as one of the two men who brought her there kept dragging her towards a door.

She was trembling as if she were cold, her entire face pale, and her heart beating at a very hard and fast pace. She had no idea where she was being taken to, who she was being taken to, and what awaited her.

But she had a feeling, after having people mistake her for Gwen ever since she came to this godforsaken city, that this had something to do with Gwen again.

Her being kidnapped had Gwen written all over it. She had already been slapped and yelled at because of Gwen, so who knows what awaited her now.

The man kept forcefully dragging her to a door without a care when suddenly, a man came out of nowhere and stood in front of him, preventing him from moving. The man dragging Elsa stopped, causing Elsa to stop as well.

"Hey, Flynn!" the guy said to the man holding Elsa's hand, and he responded with a slight nod.

"Nate!" he said as a greeting. Nate then turned to Elsa, eyeing her up and down before biting his lip.

"When you're done with her, pass her over to me!" He then pouted his lips and blew a kiss in Elsa's direction, making her duck in response as if avoiding the air kiss.

Flynn just shook his head. "Not going to happen!"

"And why not, bro? We always share. Why should she be any different?" Nate kept looking at Elsa as if he were undressing her with his eyes, which made Elsa very uncomfortable. Flynn shook his head again.

Nate looked at him disappointed. "Why bring a pet along if not for us to play with it?" His tone was seductive as his eyes went back to Elsa, the girl he just referred to as a pet.